JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Joe13 said:
As soon as Cogs can set up another clean & Shoot :D
I need to get to one of those someday...
Andy

I would be up for one somewhere in the cascade foothills anywhere around Puget Sound.

Joe13 said:
As soon as Cogs can set up another clean & Shoot :D
I need to get to one of those someday...
Andy

I would be up for one somewhere in the cascade foothills anywhere around Puget Sound.

One y'all locals would probably have to find the place and facilitate that since it is a very long drive for most people to do in a day, clean up, shoot and then drive 3 hours or more home.

I'm sure Cogs would help get you up and running though. He's gotten pretty good at it.

May have done some good, I think our boy may be gone. I can't find a trace of his username or any of his posts - all seem to have disappeared without a trace - and without any comment from the mods. Perhaps they reviewed all your reports and axed him.

Perhaps @Joe Link could shed some light, especially since this guy managed to get on all our nerves?

Well, still shows up on my ignore list! :D

Haven't tried, didn't care!

Tried, the little black box w/avatar (?) came up? Profile page not available!

You know, it's too bad that this guy and the many others I have on ignore, we're so abrasive that we drove them off! My first couple of years on this site, I didn't place a single person on ignore. I was a little proud of that. These days I guess I'm more abrasive too! I've got plenty of folks on ignore now! I tried not to pile on werd, but I sure stuck him on ignore so fast my typing finger smoked.

Last Edited:
Damn That line from Wabbit Season always cracks me up, even though I know its coming.
Daffy saying :"There he is shoot him now Hawkeye!"
I sometimes hear this line while shooting .... makes it difficult at times to draw a bead LOL.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads