JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm glad you posted this.
The people you are talking about is either here to rile festhers and cause problems or their just plain idiotic and have alienated all friends and have come here to display their ego and ignorance for the firearms web to choke on.

I wish we could rate new members.
You get so many bad ratings your first month or so and your banished.

Be gone with you!

If I'm not posting tomorrow or a few weeks, then it will probably be because I just wasted an hour sifting thru 125 posts and reporting a few dozen for name calling and hostile antagonistic posts.

Dunno how well liked I'll be by the mods when they start sorting thru them. (Sorry Mods:()

I blame the guy that egged me on and to call em as I see em:p.

Just set up a pass worded flame room (no rules,no restrictions on bad words, nothing) to supporters and then only allow the troll to access that room. I give him about 1 day after a few of us lite his azz up. He would be completely bored and find the beat down unbearable and go away.

I have been on a flame board for the last 14 years with some of the same guys. We insult each other, we call each other names, we ridicule each other, nothing is off limits. Some of us have met in person, some are Facebook friends, we have had a couple gatherings in various areas of the country. We bash the sh*t out of each other, but I would sit down and have a beer with any of them.

I'm in the fortunate position of being able to insult people in six languages, but TBH, I prefer to be pleasant to folks I meet on a site like this.

After all, we live in Oregon for a part of the year, and I'd hate to be stuck out in the rain at the roadside, and ignored by somebody I'd p*ssed off on the forum.

Same goes for you guys over here, too.

I'm here to learn, not to be any kind of a wise-a$$.

Being a furriner means that I'm walking on eggs on occasions, and don't touch politics, religion, or any of YOUR wacky gun laws [and yes, there are a few].

I've had a lot of experiences that none of you ever had, or ever will - but that's true of all of us here. If any of that can be used to informitate, betterise or improvicate anything here, I'm up for it. I leave the modding to the mods.

Sure, there will inevitably be the odd person who has issues of one kind or another, perhaps a Billy-no-buddies or even a genuinely socially-deprived person with low-grade Asperger's or Autism. Either syndrome is so tenuous to diagnose that being an armchair psychologist here is never going to fly. So we treat everybody as though they were us - and IMO that's enough to be getting on with until they truly c*ap in our collective hats.

And THEN it's Bonjela, fella.

tac

If I'm not posting tomorrow or a few weeks, then it will probably be because I just wasted an hour sifting thru 125 posts and reporting a few dozen for name calling and hostile antagonistic posts.

Dunno how well liked I'll be by the mods when they start sorting thru them. (Sorry Mods:()

I blame the guy that egged me on and to call em as I see em:p.

May have done some good, I think our boy may be gone. I can't find a trace of his username or any of his posts - all seem to have disappeared without a trace - and without any comment from the mods. Perhaps they reviewed all your reports and axed him.

Perhaps @Joe Link could shed some light, especially since this guy managed to get on all our nerves?

May have done some good, I think our boy may be gone. I can't find a trace of his username or any of his posts - all seem to have disappeared without a trace - and without any comment from the mods. Perhaps they reviewed all your reports and axed him.

Perhaps @Joe Link could shed some light, especially since this guy managed to get on all our nerves?

I'm just glad I'm not the one gone...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads