JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There have been postings of late , where the poster has come across as only his ideas, thoughts and experiences matter.
I do hope that it is just a matter of not knowing how some of your postings sound.
Not a willful act of telling us that you know better than anyone on any given topic.
If this last is true then ...

I would like to remind this poster , that all of us have ideas , thoughts and experiences.
Some of which could be more varied than yours.
Or then again maybe not ... But that is only a small point.
The bigger point is that we are here to SHARE our ideas , thoughts and experiences , for the benefit of all.

Posting this , knowing the risk of getting a reminder myself by Admin for going over the line, so to speak. Willing to delete post if necessary.
Andy

Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.;)

I do get the "why" of all the Forrest Gump shrimp comments.
My post however was not to troll , but as stated a reminder.
I do hope no one here thinks that I am a troll or posted for troll like purposes.
Sorry if I gave that impression.
Andy

I do get the "why" of all the Forrest Gump shrimp comments.
My post however was not to troll , but as stated a reminder.
I do hope no one here thinks that I am a troll or posted for troll like purposes.
Sorry if I gave that impression.
Andy

You didn't guy, so don't sweat it and don't delete it.

It is more of an olive branch then anyone else can muster for someone that I think we all know whom this may have been primarily for - although it is good advice for quite a few people I can think of but won't name.

Your a kinder and gentler soul then I am my friend. I'm jaded with most folks like that and have little patience reading what I consider to be nonsense.

Well I don't think your a troll. But seeing 100 plus posts from a new member, thats been here what? two days....And its allowed..nobody bats an eye.
He creates a thread and simply posts a link to another website.. Little odd.

I don't see why you would gets warning of an kind @AndyinEverson, you're being kinder to him than most others, myself included. I was on another site where we really troll bashed folks that did this stuff, I'm keeping myself more reigned in these days. Keep up the goodwill though, the world is sadly lacking in it.

Well I don't think your a troll. But seeing 100 plus posts from a new member, thats been here what? two days....And its allowed..nobody bats an eye.
He creates a thread and simply posts a link to another website.. Little odd.

Personally, I am sick and tired of seeing "new" threads only to find out it is years old and is irrelevant now. <Wasting my time & others>.

We've talked about it multiple times over the years that if you have new information then start a new thread...

I have a lot of time on my hands right now but not enough to go sifting thru old threads and having to figure out wtf is going on because half the posts are on my ignore list.

The worst thing you can do to "integrate" into a new website is to be snide and pretentious to all of the members trying to welcome you.

Social ineptitude is no excuse for being constantly rude and condescending much less outright wrong on many posts - and I'm not saying opinions opposite of my own, I'm talking about things posted as facts.

I've worked with many kids and adults with scocial issues but very few to none are/were outright nasty and ugly with their words (and actions) akin to what is being posted recently.

"Being excellent" to each other should swing both ways but upsetting the entire forum seems to not fall under those rules.

It's not my personal site so I have no pull about how things are done, but as NWFA is a company plus brand name and represents responsible gun owners I would have perma banned at least 3-4 people by now if it were up too me.

Yea, there aren't any rules to regulate trollish behavior unless it is in a for sale ad - IMO it should apply to all threads equally.

It certainly doesn't make me enjoy the site like I did just last week and while I've been on a lot - I've also been finding other places to spend my online time that either 1. Controls these outbursts or 2. Allows members to gang up and run the troll off.

(Don't take the above as I'm leaving but I certainly am not thrilled about the content being posted by a couple of folks here)

I agree Joe! Who the hell creats a thread and doesn't post a single thing on it other than a link. A troll that's who.
And seeing it happen here is rather disappointing. I won't be contributing any longer. Let the trolls contribute.

Personally, I am sick and tired of seeing "new" threads only to find out it is years old and is irrelevant now. <Wasting my time & others>.

We've talked about it multiple times over the years that if you have new information then start a new thread...

I have a lot of time on my hands right now but not enough to go sifting thru old threads and having to figure out wtf is going on because half the posts are on my ignore list.

The worst thing you can do to "integrate" into a new website is to be snide and pretentious to all of the members trying to welcome you.

Social ineptitude is no excuse for being constantly rude and condescending much less outright wrong on many posts - and I'm not saying opinions opposite of my own, I'm talking about things posted as facts.

I've worked with many kids and adults with scocial issues but very few to none are/were outright nasty and ugly with their words (and actions) akin to what is being posted recently.

"Being excellent" to each other should swing both ways but upsetting the entire forum seems to not fall under those rules.

It's not my personal site so I have no pull about how things are done, but as NWFA is a company plus brand name and represents responsible gun owners I would have perma banned at least 3-4 people by now if it were up too me.

Yea, there aren't any rules to regulate trollish behavior unless it is in a for sale ad - IMO it should apply to all threads equally.

It certainly doesn't make me enjoy the site like I did just last week and while I've been on a lot - I've also been finding other places to spend my online time that either 1. Controls these outbursts or 2. Allows members to gang up and run the troll off.

(Don't take the above as I'm leaving but I certainly am not thrilled about the content being posted by a couple of folks here)

Necro threads are a huge pet peeve of mine, especially when its pulled up just to make yourself look smart. I posted in necro thread the other day without realizing it, felt like an idiot.

I'll contribute but if it's like this then it's not healthy for me to deal with a torn up knee and stress from a place I find peace and friendly people - so I may have to just read and try not to rock the boat too much.

Opinionated & Blunt is my tag after all.

@AndyinEverson
You're wasting your time with this guy. It's admirable that you try, but it's been clear since reading his first couple posts that he's beyond help. He's a jackass pos unworthy of your time. His real world experience is probably about half that of the least experienced old timer here.

The way I see it, we each have two choices.
1) Ignore him and hope he goes away. Probably the smart thing to do.
2) Don't let his useless BS get to you and just have fun with it.

Yeah, I called him a jackass pos. What.

@AndyinEverson
You're wasting your time with this guy. It's admirable that you try, but it's been clear since reading his first couple posts that he's beyond help. He's a jackass pos unworthy of your time. His real world experience is probably about half that of the least experienced old timer here.

The way I see it, we each have two choices.
1) Ignore him and hope he goes away. Probably the smart thing to do.
2) Don't let his useless BS get to you and just have fun with it.

Yeah, I called him a jackass pos. What.

Slow news cycle........

I say we have fun! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR