JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not sure if this is the correct section of the forums to post this, if not, can a mod please move to the correct area, it would be greatly appreciated...

Some of you may or may not have heard of www.tacticalgunarmory.com... do not for any reason order from this website. Granted it may seem to have really low prices, they might even seem "too good to be true"

Let me tell you why... They have been gaining interest on my money from my order for the last 2 months (which i technically canceled a month ago, awaiting a refund which i now don't expect) prompting me to file a complaint to the BBB (where i noticed they had an F rating) which the following data was extracted...

-215 Complaints filed against business
-133 Regarding Refund or Exchange Issues
-24 Non-delivery of products
-6 Unauthorized credit card charges

I figured i learned my lesson by not doing my homework, and maybe i can save some of you a headache and maybe a couple dollars.

Keep your bores clean and your head down...

Last Edited:
WOW good to know. I have been contemplating a order from them for 3-4 weeks but could find the $$. Glad i didn't place the order yet.......... DELEATE...........

I've had the misfortune of dealing with this outfit as well. They did finally deliver on my items ordered but it was like pulling teeth. I flat out told them after I received my items that I will not be a repeat customer and will recomend others stay the heck away from them. They love money but hate the customer IMHO. Took 2 months for them to process my order and ship it and nothing was on backorder. If I hadn't have followed it like a hawk and nugged them along the way I doubt I would have ever received my ordered items.

Another good one is aimsurplus.com. Their inventory is seasonal, but they often have some excellent deals.

JGSales is also good.

I don't like cheaperthandirt as much because it always feels like they charge way too much for shipping.

Lowercase im sorry to hear about your misfortune :( i would suggest that you contact the atternoy general for the area that the website operates out of and your local atterney general. It may take you a few more weeks to get the problem taken care of but my local AG's office has helped me in two seperate events. I hate being taken advantage of!

Hopefully you can get your money back from your Credit Card company. Just file a complaint with them and they should give it back to you, depending on what card you used of course. Good luck and thanks for the heads up.

I really like Ammoman, and JGsales for ammo personally if I'm going to buy 1000 round cases, otherwise I just buy locally.

+1 on the credit card. I hope you paid with a CC. They'll usually help you, even give you a refund and back-charge their merchant. Too much of that and the merchant loses his ability to accept CC's.

Just a little update...

The BBB sent me an email stating that they had informed the business of the complaint and they had until April 5th to reply to the complaint, and about 4 days later, i received my refund.

Still a shady site and i will never do business with them. I am glad i didnt have to sick the CC company on them and shocked the BBB seemed to have done some good.

Yay for me, guess i will use the refund for some more ammo elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top