JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree that this should not be allowed.

But I would love to see what the mutants looked like. The government should use the same logic applied here to not experiment with mutation and manipulation of viruses.

Explain the problem to me....can't say I understand the specific issue with growing larger sheep.

We constantly genetically engineer every domestic animal and crop we grow.

...and the genetic manipulation throughout the sciences including that referenced above.

...we breed dogs and cats everyday....golden retrievers, labs, australian sheppards....

Honest question...not trying to be a jerk.

Last Edited:
Explain the problem to me....can't say I understand the specific issue with growing larger sheep.

We constantly genetically engineer every domestic animal and crop we grow.

...and the genetic manipulation throughout the sciences including that referenced above.

...we breed dogs and cats everyday....golden retrievers, labs, australian sheppards....

Honest question...not trying to be a jerk.
Fed. law/Reg. difference is the classification of breeding Wildlife vs Domestic for profit . but on other hand you got the FDA approval of GMO salmon released to oceans. Plus GMO fed. approved human food supply approvals ?
You got the state of Wyoming charging 3-k-$$$ each non-resident Sheep Tag profits with 'state game management'., but private farm business cant cross breed Game for a profit ?

Last Edited:
Fed. law/Reg. difference is the classification of breeding Wildlife vs Domestic for profit . but on other hand you got the FDA approval of GMO salmon released to oceans. Plus GMO fed. approved human food supply approvals ?
You got the state of Wyoming charging 3-k-$$$ each non-resident Sheep Tag profits with 'state game management'., but private farm business cant cross breed Game for a profit ?
Could you provide a link where gmo salmon were approved to be released to the ocean? I believe the permit was for net pen salmon farming not for release into the wild. I also believe they have been made to raise the salmon on land after an accidental release in WA some years back.

Last Edited:
Interesting article.
Aoudad are more successful foraging, and outbreed indigent species.
Considering the cry of global warming and the change it will have on native habitat across the US, it seems to me bringing in a more adaptable species is a good idea. Mother nature does it all the time, although it generally takes tens of thousands of years.

Interesting article.
Aoudad are more successful foraging, and outbreed indigent species.
Considering the cry of global warming and the change it will have on native habitat across the US, it seems to me bringing in a more adaptable species is a good idea. Mother nature does it all the time, although it generally takes tens of thousands of years.
That is too long! She needs to move faster in Portland and Seattle and other hotspots of cesspoolness.

Bighorn sheep are too much a symbol of real, wild mountain hunting to me. Trying to hybridize or grow them like a Texas high fence operation just seems wrong. I could care less if their horns ended up bigger, I'd hate to see this guy's science experiment get loose and interbreed or spread diseases.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top