JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't feel the least bit sorry for that judge. His actions [including lying to investigators] should be judged the same way as ordinary citizens that appear in his court.

Just wish all the legislators that made SBR's by cutting the barrels of AR-15's as a political statement were prosecuted as well. Same for that libtard pastor that used church funds to win an AR-15, then illegally gave it to a friend while arranging for it to be turned in to fartwork. Judges, lawyers, politicians of all stripes, et al should be held to the letter of the law since they are the very ones using their power and influence to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens.

Interesting...:rolleyes:
It sounds like a few of those C.S. laws are coming home to roost on
those that are supposed to enforce them.:eek:
Boo Hoo...So much for their two tiered justice system...:p:p:p

Actually, he was a politically conservative judge that the ruling political party wanted removed from the bench so they could install another judicial crony.... fact.

Now this gun business.... that's a different matter, and he'll get his day in court with a jury instead of a summary court with a single judge making the decision.

Outstanding conservative judge who was removed from the bench for refusing to sign gay marriage licenses according to his beliefs. For refusing to go quietly into the night the liberals have brought a trumped up charge against him.

This is one of very few firearms violations that have been prosecuted in Oregon. The Judge is a conservative and although he did break the law, this is a hit job by the left.

This is one of very few firearms violations that have been prosecuted in Oregon. The Judge is a conservative and although he did break the law, this is a hit job by the left.
^^^This... Let it sink in for a moment or several... This conservative Judge gets prosecuted under Oregon law, yet a liberal Lake Oswego pastor in clear violation of Oregon law, gets a pass...

Who wants to continue with one party dominance in Oregon?????

My opinion probably won't be popular but. I believe not having the tools to defend a right means you don't have the right at all, and I believe in a right to life.

In other words, does a felon have a right to life after he's served his time? If he does he also has a right to the tools to defend it.

This is why I don't like the form 4473 marijuana laws, which basically in my head are saying if you smoke pot you don't deserve to have the tools to protect your life.

I believe the right to life is god given, so is our right to protect it with the tools we see fit. No exceptions.

Now I'll saunter off with my minority opinion and start humming patriotic music while you all tell me how wrong I am. Lol

That's how I feel. My opinion is judges, lawyers and some pastors get the legal fist bump if they are team players. My feelings on how Brown got put in office is the same.

My opinion probably won't be popular but. I believe not having the tools to defend a right means you don't have the right at all, and I believe in a right to life.

In other words, does a felon have a right to life after he's served his time? If he does he also has a right to the tools to defend it.

This is why I don't like the form 4473 marijuana laws, which basically in my head are saying if you smoke pot you don't deserve to have the tools to protect your life.

I believe the right to life is god given, so is our right to protect it with the tools we see fit. No exceptions.

Now I'll saunter off with my minority opinion and start humming patriotic music while you all tell me how wrong I am. Lol
I agree with you on this.
Many, if not all of our Founding Fathers would be considered Traitors, deserters, criminals, felons under British Crown law if the War for American Independence did not go the way it did. It is amazing that these people believed that a man has the right to be free after serving time, and that only the most heinous crimes would either result in death by hanging or firing squad, or life in prison without parole; yet people today think "once a criminal, always a criminal".
It was the GCA of 1968 I believe (correct me if I'm wrong?) that created a new class of citizens that were not free citizens.

So yes, I agree with you. A person should have all of their rights restored after serving time and/or having proven to be rehabilitated (graduated from rehab, parole officer confirms, etc), for anything less than the most serious crimes, of which the Death Penalty should be fully in effect (either death row, or death in prison with no parole, no house arrests).

An interesting idea I've been mulling over...one that would have the politicians collectively crap their britches.. is to adopt a similar idea to the French Foreign Legion... essentially a very particular group of military men/women who if they volunteered, have forfeit their prison sentences in exchange for military service.... but on the very strict condition that if they were found to be abusive, targeting, or killing civilians/non combatants, that they would face the firing squad, or be surrendered to the other side's tribunals without us defending them. Of course this would be limited to only the criminals who only want to go killing, or have done such violent crimes that they do not belong on the streets of the United States cities. Yes, I realize this would mean employing MS-13 or similar violent gang members out in Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Africa :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top