JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
JSE Surplus 9mm AR with E3 arms poly lower

This is an economical plinker I put together with a JSE surplus SS 16" upper with JSE BCG, a promag drop in magwell conversion, and 2 30 round promag colt style magazines. The Lower is an E3 Omega poly with an ATI aluminum buffer tube, spring, buffer and castle nut, it also has an ergo grip.

I paid around $700+ for everything, It shoots great with no jams or weirdness. From my use it hits pie plates from 100+ feet in pretty tight groupings. I have never played with it too much though, so with a rifle stand you could probably dial it in further. Has run hundreds of rounds over the past few years with no issues and never fails to fire or eject.

Below link is to the upper:
JSE 16" 9MM SS Carbine Upper 1RGB A2 FH

$550 for the complete gun with flip up sights. I'm not parting out the upper and lower, they're staying together.

FTF meetings only at FFL in PDX or Beaverton area, background fee is included in the price.

NO TRADES PLEASE.

20160403_131956.jpg 20160403_132012.jpg 20160403_132100.jpg

I hate the seams on them showing on the side and liked the way the stainless steel barrel looked through the holes, maybe it's just me?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top