JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my wife says that I can join a gun club as my X-mas present. Johnson Creek is very close to where I work, and even though I can't shoot my rifles, it seems like a perfect match. Any current members on here have opinions about the place? The application asks about a sponsor, do you need one to get accepted?

I like it, the ventilation could be a bit stronger but for the most part, I get there at 7pm and can shoot til 10pm, doors lock at 8pm so if you're alone you can totally focus on your shooting, I liked it alot but i'm getting rid of my membership and going to Tri-County, its much closer to my home.

I went there as a guest on a Sunday morning it was dead. There open 24 hours , you get a key card and the targets are cheap. Good spot. But I'm 2 miles from tcgc so yeah. Although the weather has not been good maybe a membership is a good idea.

They're open 8am to 8pm 365 days a year. It really varies as to how busy it is. I've been there on weekends alone and I've been there when all but one lane was full.

They've got things to do in the lobby if you're stuck waiting for lanes now. Overall, I'm very happy with my membership and go there at least once a week.

I am a member, its close to home, easy, and cheap. I go shooting at least every other week, and have only seen it full once. (There was some sort of class going on) For me its worth the $120 a year, although in 2011 its being raised to $150 a year. I would recommend it to anyone who shoots pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top