JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clatskanie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a JMAC CUSTOMS 8-Inch Raised Skeleton Stock with JMac 1913 Folding Mech in black. Lightly used.

$180 $140

Cash only, not interested in trades at this time. This is a local sale only, and due to medical issues I can't travel very far from home, so we'd have to meet in Clatskanie.

Thanks for looking everyone.

20240408_120118.jpg
20240408_120124.jpg
20240408_120136.jpg
20240408_120213.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Last Edited:
Good info thx. I would guess the spring and folding mechanism are higher quality on the genuine Jmac ones.
Haven't seen the knock offs in person to compare. Early JMac versions were sold with genuine Sig 1913 folding adapters (like those from the pivot arm brace). When those got harder to source, they developed their own version. I have found both to be rock solid, but the JMac one adds slightly less length of pull and allows to mount the stock in two different vertical positions (about 1/2" apart)

I've got or have owned and sold a mix on my MPX and two MCX, including raised arm bars with tail-hooks, metal-only 8" stocks, a metal/rubber 9" stock (which I like ever so slightly more than my Kate Moss), and a straight arm bar with flip up folding butt plate. But I've only bought direct from JMac so I've never run into knock-offs.

For sale is a JMAC CUSTOMS 8-Inch Raised Skeleton Stock with JMac 1913 Folding Mech in black. Lightly used.

$180 $140

Cash only, not interested in trades at this time. This is a local sale only, and due to medical issues I can't travel very far from home, so we'd have to meet in Clatskanie.

Thanks for looking everyone.

View attachment 1859580
View attachment 1859581
View attachment 1859582
View attachment 1859583
Man I'd pick this up but I can't fully commit to whether I want to SBR the gun it would go on. I want to make it a backpacker which would mean concealed carry... Ah, stupid laws...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top