JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry, they will just sprinkle some holy rosewater on the wounded bodies before they die, so they get to go to paradise and have their 72 virgins. The funny part is that no one ever said it was gonna be 72 female virgins muahahahahaha.... silence! I keeeeel you!

For the record, I am a middle eastern.... so don't get all bend out of shape y'all lol.

Interesting experiment, just nick a jihadist with a bacon bullet and see if he converts from Islam! Bacon has always been a powerful persuader for me!

Sounds fairly ridiculous, and probably won't deter extremists... ironically, the only "ammunition" it gives is to anti-gun idiots who like to stereotype all gun owners as trigger-happy bigots.

Lucky for us, here in America, we allow you the freedom to create a company around your dumb idea in order to go bankrupt and re-insert much needed money back in to our economy.

Jump to Conclusions mat, anyone?
jump to conclusions mat office space - YouTube

I'd worry about a friendly-fire incident though. What if you wing your squad mate and he just happens to be a New York Jew? After beating you senseless he has to worry about his Great Reward.

I prefer a broader approach.

tacticalbacongrenade.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews