JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what the consensus would have been among these guys:

ion_of_Independence_%281819%29%2C_by_John_Trumbull.jpg

(I seem to recall they weren't real shy about their dislike for taxes and gun control. :p)

I get emails from him from time to time, he is a VERY anti gun, and is always going off on how "We Need To Do Something" about guns, and how he is all over the NRA and doing everything he can to take away the guns! I have not gotten any reply to the number of emails I sent him, other then a Thanks for your reply form letter! Dude is just another Democrook who seems to ride every ones coat tails, instead of actually doing things on his own!

And don't get me started on that P.O.S. Ron Wyden! That dude needs GONE! :mad::mad::mad:
It's interesting because my wife used to work in a building down near downtown Portland. She mentioned to me that Ron Wyden had come in a couple of times and she had met him. She told me she thought he "seemed nice." I kind of had to fill her in on what sell outs these Senators are behind the scene.

It's interesting because my wife used to work in a building down near downtown Portland. She mentioned to me that Ron Wyden had come in a couple of times and she had met him. She told me she thought he "seemed nice." I kind of had to fill her in on what sell outs these Senators are behind the scene.

Since he actually lives in NYC, I'm surprised she saw him even THAT many times.... :rolleyes:

I'm confused, Merkley had a thought.

Surprising, I know. Mother of God, the stunning irony of the strongest economy, with the most technologically advanced society, with an unrivaled military apparatus, yet run by the biggest idiots we can find. Even as an Absurdist, I find this disturbing. (Honk-honk)

Does he not know about the arm brace? It does the exact same thing an SBR does...only it's an arm brace and looks lame. Case and point being, just let it go- SBRs on the NFA registry aren't preventing any crime or hurting anyone.

bubblegum Merkely.

Disclaimer: I've had too much to drink tonight.

I'd never vote for his sorry bubblegum.

bubblegum Merkely.

Indeed.

Disclaimer: I've had too much to drink tonight.

(gasp!) I wouldn't know anything about such a thing. And by that, of course, I mean I know how to survive and party in the hinterland. Been going on in this extended tribe for decades.

I'd never vote for his sorry bubblegum.

Ditto. He's a fine example of the walking, talking, pile of human excrement that is elected to high office. (We're about to hit the escape pods to southwest. Will it matter ... giggle ... only time will tell. :p)

Looks like the laws have been keeping Portland nice and safe .there's a shooting everyday on average. Hmmm It wasn't like this before the leftist made more gun laws in Oregon to save us all . The SANCTUARY city of roses is now the dump of the PNW.

Super X - "The SANCTUARY city of roses is now the dump of the PNW."

I have briefly returned to Portland after another of my extended trips away, and once again Portland does not fail live up to expectation...each time I return it is shockingly more dumpy and filthy than it was the last time.

Keith

I have briefly returned to Portland after another of my extended trips away, and once again Portland does not fail live up to expectation...each time I return it is shockingly more dumpy and filthy than it was the last time.

Keith
It has become so bad that even Portlanders themselves are starting to become self aware. It used to be if you called Portland a dump in front of a Portlandian, they would immediately get defensive (some still will)...however, many would now be ready to hear your point of view. To deny it would be kind of like denying the sky was blue at this point.

Keith
I used to go there to party and hang out with old Army buds. Yep. Good times. Now, drink there at your own risk.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top