JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why in the world would you choose to rob a Dollar Store? I guess they were planning on going straight to the strip club and thought it would be a good place to get a bunch of singles. A little more info would be nice though.

So this is the second? time a customer has shot the bad guys in the last couple months.

People,PLEASE,please pick your targets and make a perfect shot.
One of these goes wrong and we all get the bad rap

Oh and don't shoot 9 innocent bystanders

So this is the second? time a customer has shot the bad guys in the last couple months.

Not sure how many perps were shot by customers in your referenced other spot, but with a guess of 1, so far in the standings we have:

Code:
Customers   2
Cops       -8

I think you must have thought you were on policeone.com, because the police were the ones shooting the innocent bystanders. I guess with budget cuts and all they don't get much range time in.

The citizen did really well. Stopped the threat without hurting any innocent parties.

Some of the comments in the referenced article are a little over the top, but this one is hilarious:

Some of you have suggested that the dead suspect is one less Obama voter, and that is just WRONG. When has being dead ever stopped a democrat from voting?

I was speaking of the other guy in florida last month that got 2 guys,then this guy.
Wasn't speaking of anyone in particular when talking about picking targets,just saying if we are going to help like this,please pick your targets well,so we don't get any bad publicity

I think you must have thought you were on policeone.com, because the police were the ones shooting the innocent bystanders. I guess with budget cuts and all they don't get much range time in.

Just sayin' ,you won't walk free like the cops in NYC will

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top