JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Anacortes
State
Washington
Zip Code
This a very nice J.P. Sauer & Sohn side by side shotgun. This shotgun is chambered for 16 gauge 2¾" shells and features factory case-hardened and engraved receiver, and fine checking. The shotgun has 24" barrels and a front brass bead sight. The shotgun locks up solid and operates with German precision with crisp triggers and a functional auto-safety. The bores are mirror smooth with no signs of pitting or corrosion. The stock is in excellent condition with very few handling marks. A beautiful example of old world craftsmanship.

SG1.JPG SG Stamps.JPG SGSerial n.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This a very nice J.P. Sauer & Sohn side by side shotgun. This shotgun is chambered for 16 gauge 2¾" shells and features factory case-hardened and engraved receiver, and fine checking. The shotgun has 24" barrels and a front brass bead sight. The shotgun locks up solid and operates with German precision with crisp triggers and a functional auto-safety. The bores are mirror smooth with no signs of pitting or corrosion. The stock is in excellent condition with very few handling marks. A beautiful example of old world craftsmanship.

View attachment 757420 View attachment 757421 View attachment 757422

Ejectors or extractors? How are the barrels choked
I believe ejectors. See attached picture.

I don't have a choke gauge (the shotgun is owned by a friend, I am just trying to put her in touch with a buyer)

If I measure the diameter of the muzzles would you be able to determine the choke from that?

SG Ejector.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.