JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I went to Mazama's in Eugene today, explained the situation and asked what it would cost me to ship the shotgun to your FFL address, the clerk responded pleasantly, "About one hundred, maybe a hundred twenty dollars." I repeated his quote in an incredulous tone of voice, but I"m not going to do anything stupid. He just gave me a wordless look that implied "Uh, yeah, what do you THINK it costs to ship a firearm these days?" My wordless response to that was to be already heading for the door.
I don't know or care whether FFL dealers can ship firearms to each other more cheaply than that, but I am not paying a hundred dollars or more to ship my firearms anywhere. I will simply hang on to them and continue enjoying them.

I will bring shotgun to Mazama's Guns in Eugene tomorrow for shipping to you.
When you send it could I get a tracking number please thanks again
Well, I went to Mazama's in Eugene today, explained the situation and asked what it would cost me to ship the shotgun to your FFL address, the clerk responded pleasantly, "About one hundred, maybe a hundred twenty dollars." I repeated his quote in an incredulous tone of voice, but I"m not going to do anything stupid. He just gave me a wordless look that implied "Uh, yeah, what do you THINK it costs to ship a firearm these days?" My wordless response to that was to be already heading for the door.
I don't know or care whether FFL dealers can ship firearms to each other more cheaply than that, but I am not paying a hundred dollars or more to ship my firearms anywhere. I will simply hang on to them and continue enjoying them.

When you send it could I get a tracking number please thanks again
I shipped and Enfield 40 dollars in shipping to Seattle next day ups. use ups or FedEx they do that all the time the place you went counted insurance and a tip ups will come right box it tag it done I'm an ffl dealer to my addressif you don't do it all the time it's a learning curve email me here for address [email protected] no sweat

Did you get my message on how to do it

Hey we will cancel the deal no hard feelings good luck to you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.