JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at getting a IWB holster for a PX4. I was looking at the super tuck deluxe and the Minatour.

I was wondering if anyone as seen them locally (Corvallis, Salem area) so I could try them to see how they fit before I actually order one.

If someone has one locally that they would be willing to let me try for a few minutes I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I am looking at getting a IWB holster for a PX4. I was looking at the super tuck deluxe and the Minatour.

I was wondering if anyone as seen them locally (Corvallis, Salem area) so I could try them to see how they fit before I actually order one.

If someone has one locally that they would be willing to let me try for a few minutes I would appreciate it.

Thanks

No luck on a Px4 holster, but I have a Ctac and VM2 for my G19 you're welcome to try on sometime? I can even bring along my G19 red gun. Not ideal, but not sure how many people with PX4's you'll find.

No luck on a Px4 holster, but I have a Ctac and VM2 for my G19 you're welcome to try on sometime? I can even bring along my G19 red gun. Not ideal, but not sure how many people with PX4's you'll find.

Thanks,

It doesn't have to be for a PX4, I knew I wouldn't find many of them. I was just looking to try the holster out and see how it fits.

Someone talked me into ordering one of these and I love it. I will admit I carry a very small gun. For the money ($9.97), you don't have much to lose.

Note that you can tuck your shirt in with it. Link

holcopy.jpg

hol2copy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads