Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

IWB holster Local to try?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by AvnEng, Sep 28, 2009.

1. AvnEng

AvnEng Corvallis Member

I am looking at getting a IWB holster for a PX4. I was looking at the super tuck deluxe and the Minatour.

I was wondering if anyone as seen them locally (Corvallis, Salem area) so I could try them to see how they fit before I actually order one.

If someone has one locally that they would be willing to let me try for a few minutes I would appreciate it.

Thanks

2. VWTim

VWTim Corvallis, OR Member

No luck on a Px4 holster, but I have a Ctac and VM2 for my G19 you're welcome to try on sometime? I can even bring along my G19 red gun. Not ideal, but not sure how many people with PX4's you'll find.

3. AvnEng

AvnEng Corvallis Member

Thanks,

It doesn't have to be for a PX4, I knew I wouldn't find many of them. I was just looking to try the holster out and see how it fits.

4. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Crossbreed Holsters offers a two-week money back guarantee on all their products, including the SuperTuck.

It's worth trying.

5. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

Comp-Tac offers a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like your holster (less shipping). I have one and love it. A couple of my friends have them too. I highly recommend them. Once your order is placed you should receive it in a little over a week. Good turn around time.:thumbup:

6. eriknemily

eriknemily Tillamook County (Cheese!) Member

I'd also recommend getting the MTAC. More comfortable and the same cost. It doesn't really add much bulk despite how it looks.

7. Monkeyman

Monkeyman Portland, OR Member

+1. Love my crossbreed.

8. yeos

yeos Seattle Member

Agreed. I have one for my M&P 9c.

9. VWTim

VWTim Corvallis, OR Member

Sure, shoot me a PM if you want to meet up. I don't think I'll be in town much until next weekend (10/10) as I'm working out of town.

10. AvnEng

AvnEng Corvallis Member

Thanks for the offers and suggestions. I ended up going with "The Answer" from Tucker Gunleather.

I will let you know how it goes when I get it.

11. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Someone talked me into ordering one of these and I love it. I will admit I carry a very small gun. For the money ($9.97), you don't have much to lose.

Note that you can tuck your shirt in with it. Link

holcopy.jpg

hol2copy.jpg

12. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

I have a Comp-Tac, the best IWB I've ever worn.