JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at getting a IWB holster for a PX4. I was looking at the super tuck deluxe and the Minatour.

I was wondering if anyone as seen them locally (Corvallis, Salem area) so I could try them to see how they fit before I actually order one.

If someone has one locally that they would be willing to let me try for a few minutes I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I am looking at getting a IWB holster for a PX4. I was looking at the super tuck deluxe and the Minatour.

I was wondering if anyone as seen them locally (Corvallis, Salem area) so I could try them to see how they fit before I actually order one.

If someone has one locally that they would be willing to let me try for a few minutes I would appreciate it.

Thanks

No luck on a Px4 holster, but I have a Ctac and VM2 for my G19 you're welcome to try on sometime? I can even bring along my G19 red gun. Not ideal, but not sure how many people with PX4's you'll find.

No luck on a Px4 holster, but I have a Ctac and VM2 for my G19 you're welcome to try on sometime? I can even bring along my G19 red gun. Not ideal, but not sure how many people with PX4's you'll find.

Thanks,

It doesn't have to be for a PX4, I knew I wouldn't find many of them. I was just looking to try the holster out and see how it fits.

Someone talked me into ordering one of these and I love it. I will admit I carry a very small gun. For the money ($9.97), you don't have much to lose.

Note that you can tuck your shirt in with it. Link

holcopy.jpg

hol2copy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR