JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sucks it's $77 shipping to you. One of the reasons I got into a .300 pistol was this same kinda sub- $200 deal on an upper from BCA, which runs great.

Also, and I'm not sure the correct translation into English, but I wanted to say:

"I seriously dig your avatar." ;)

Yeah, but I've realized that they are doing a different upper every day for around the same price (different caliber each day as well). Today it is a 7.62x39 upper for $174.99 (which no one wants to see). Anyway, I SUSPECT that you have to be getting their emails to actually SEE the deal.

Yeah, but I've realized that they are doing a different upper every day for around the same price (different caliber each day as well). Today it is a 7.62x39 upper for $174.99 (which no one wants to see). Anyway, I SUSPECT that you have to be getting their emails to actually SEE the deal.

nah just look at the den deals

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top