JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
They may have screwed themselves by no longer offering free shipping options. If you order multiple uppers at the same time, shipping isn't as bad per upper.

If KM Tac starts offering CHF side charging uppers I will give them a try.

Weird

99CAD02D-3F23-4D64-8204-5A7591FC296E.png

Previously it didn't give me options for shipping, now I have the two but still not good, FedEx will take their time and no updates normally takes about 2weeks because they insist on ground shipping which can not be any cheaper for a company of that size, If anything that just costs everyone more time and money.

D581B011-3ED9-47CA-BF6F-05488E2DE924.png

Last Edited:
I chose fedex option for shipping.
This reminded me what the AK problem was: They would only ship FedEx to Alaska and it was like $80 for one upper. I even called and asked if they could just ship slow-boat. Nope. So, I said goodbye to the mythical online paradise of cheap side-charging uppers. Even though it still isn't a horrible price combined, I just won't pay $80 shipping. I feel like there's some hidden fee somewhere and I won't have it.

This reminded me what the AK problem was: They would only ship FedEx to Alaska and it was like $80 for one upper. I even called and asked if they could just ship slow-boat. Nope. So, I said goodbye to the mythical online paradise of cheap side-charging uppers. Even though it still isn't a horrible price combined, I just won't pay $80 shipping. I feel like there's some hidden fee somewhere and I won't have it.
I would feel the same way if I was up there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top