JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dug one of my Ruger Mark I handguns out of the safe for a range trip last week. I always enjoy firing the Mark I and Mark II. The 6 7/8" heavy taper barrel models are a nice balance between weight and barrel length/sight radius for me.

EF43FB12-33CA-424E-BF80-7A3496146221.jpeg
F017D89D-BBB1-4228-96A7-8F472D52BE6A.jpeg

@aasbra , I have the same issue. And the same pleasure when I finally break one of them out. Mine are "just" Standards, but one of them is the first handgun I ever shot as a kid and is really special to me (right in photo). It's also so damn accurate I never needed another 22 pistol. But when I found a good deal on it's near twin, I couldn't pass it up.

Pair of em 2.jpg

Good looking pair you have there! The old Ruger Mark series are good guns. I remember being surprised how accurate the first one I fired years ago was. It was a Mark II with the standard, 4.75" pencil barrel. No longer have that one, but quite a few more have taken its place. And I get what you are saying about not being able to pass up twins or near twins. I have a soft spot for the Mark I and Mark II pistols…and I enjoy them all.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top