JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will never forgive or forget. The murderers are still free and sassy. Much of the blame actually lies with the FBI as well. They took over the nightmare from ATF after ATF bungled the initial "raid" like a bunch of low bred crack dealers

Your right Blitzkrieg, it was the FBI that did the final killings and the murderers are still free.

Man, the clinton years were some bad years!

Yea, there's a lot of folks that got off on those murders, Janet Reno among them. Granted, Koresh and his followers were a little nutty, but you don't kill someone for being a little nutty. If that were the case they'd have to off 1/4 of the population.

The waco thing was a huge mess for sure... I hope the police have changed a lot since then... I would hope. It seems they usually shy away from excessive force in those kind of situations these days anyway. Not that there has been a situation like that in a long time but I would assume the higher ups would seek to avoid such a senario these days. maybe not... I don't really know...just assuming

I'd say the police have gotten worse. Thank goodness we don't have leaders that run a surveillance state and maintain a justice-free prison. Oh, wait...

Ruby Ridge was Bush Sr, Waco was Clinton.

The Waco and Ruby Ridge cases have much in common, he said. Both involved:

violations of Americans' Fourth Amendment rights;
use of excessive force; and
prosecutorial and investigative misconduct.

Ruby Ridge was Bush Sr, Waco was Clinton.

The Waco and Ruby Ridge cases have much in common, he said. Both involved:

violations of Americans' Fourth Amendment rights;
use of excessive force; and
prosecutorial and investigative misconduct.

Let's not forget the violation of the 2nd Amendment, entrapment in the Weaver case and outright cold blooded murder

A couple of truly eye opening documentaries about Waco

Waco - The Rules of Engagement
<broken link removed>

Waco a new Revelation
<broken link removed>

I've watched Waco The Rules of Engagement a couple of times. Some pretty damning evidence. Particularly the FLIR videos of the personell carrier taken from the Helicopter and then slowed down. Pretty clear that the flashes were automatic weapons fire directed at the compound.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews