Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

It's been 18 years

OP
Jerry
Reactions
Your right Blitzkrieg, it was the FBI that did the final killings and the murderers are still free.

Man, the clinton years were some bad years!

Reactions
Yea, there's a lot of folks that got off on those murders, Janet Reno among them. Granted, Koresh and his followers were a little nutty, but you don't kill someone for being a little nutty. If that were the case they'd have to off 1/4 of the population.

Reactions
The waco thing was a huge mess for sure... I hope the police have changed a lot since then... I would hope. It seems they usually shy away from excessive force in those kind of situations these days anyway. Not that there has been a situation like that in a long time but I would assume the higher ups would seek to avoid such a senario these days. maybe not... I don't really know...just assuming

Reactions
I'd say the police have gotten worse. Thank goodness we don't have leaders that run a surveillance state and maintain a justice-free prison. Oh, wait...

Reactions
lol, I hear you, I hear you. But has there been an incident like Waaco afterwards that they handled in the same manner? or anything even close?

Reactions
Ruby Ridge was Bush Sr, Waco was Clinton.

The Waco and Ruby Ridge cases have much in common, he said. Both involved:

violations of Americans' Fourth Amendment rights;
use of excessive force; and
prosecutorial and investigative misconduct.

Reactions
Ruby Ridge was Bush Sr, Waco was Clinton.

The Waco and Ruby Ridge cases have much in common, he said. Both involved:

violations of Americans' Fourth Amendment rights;
use of excessive force; and
prosecutorial and investigative misconduct.
Let's not forget the violation of the 2nd Amendment, entrapment in the Weaver case and outright cold blooded murder

Reactions
A couple of truly eye opening documentaries about Waco

Waco - The Rules of Engagement
<broken link removed>

Waco a new Revelation
<broken link removed>
I've watched Waco The Rules of Engagement a couple of times. Some pretty damning evidence. Particularly the FLIR videos of the personell carrier taken from the Helicopter and then slowed down. Pretty clear that the flashes were automatic weapons fire directed at the compound.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online