JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The firearms market is saturated with them, if you are looking for a deal on a Beretta 92S, this is the time. I just got mine, I paid $309.00 for one in 95% condition, the only indication of use is some wear on the front and the back strap. Mine came with one extra magazine.

Wilson Combat has all kinds of upgrades for this gun, I ordered a deluxe spring kit and some extra magazines, that's all....

DSC_4714.JPG

Last Edited:
A whole list of vendors are selling them, Classic Firearms, Southern Ohio Guns to name a few, I bought mine from Free State Arms on Gunbroker, I prefer to see a photo of the actual gun I am buying and don't mind to pay a little extra for that.

I bought mine from this vendor, he shipped it on Tuesday and I picked it up from my FFL today. He has some more for sale:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/735051480

Last Edited:
Yippee Ki Yay MF! I've been seeing them a lot for $299 and have been thinking about picking one up for myself. Looks like you got a nice one.

Thanks, yes I did well. The trigger is really nice for a double action handgun out of the box. It's not a Browning Hi Power or CZ75 but better than some of the other surplus guns out there. The only negative I would mention is the sights, they are very low profile and there is no cost effective way of fixing it.

Last Edited:
3B05C5A6-3C6D-4113-865F-26B50BDFD8E8.jpeg I bought mine from J&G. It is an honest 90% gun that functions flawlessly. It was 249.00 and I got a hand select. It shows very minor holster wear. I am not a 9mm guy but for 250.00 and a factory 18 round magazine for 30.00 a piece.....how much fun can you have. I bought extra mags from CDNN. Most of the light spots in the photo are from glare, not wear. I agree about the sights and not figured out a way to improve then yet.

View attachment 418452 I bought mine from J&G. It is an honest 90% gun that functions flawlessly. It was 249.00 and I got a hand select. It shows very minor holster wear. I am not a 9mm guy but for 250.00 and a factory 18 round magazine for 30.00 a piece.....how much fun can you have. I bought extra mags from CDNN. Most of the light spots in the photo are from glare, not wear.

At least on yours the import mark is not on the slide

At least on yours the import mark is not on the slide
I haven't seen an import mark yet.......guess I should look........i actually didn't expect much out of the gun after owning an Egyptian Helwan decades ago. That was an aweful pistol but this is quite good overall. The import mark is on the bottom of the frame in front of the trigger guard.

Last Edited:
Any issues using standard 92 mags in these? I've heard the heel release causes hiccups.
You have to have a mag with the "legacy slot" to accommodate the Euro heel release.
Genuine Beretta mags have the legacy slot.
USGI mags for example, do not have the slot.
I like the original blued steel mags best for these. They are almost impossible to find, though.
There are knock-offs around, so beware of that. I had to send 3 back to J&G.

The only negative I would mention is the sights, they are very low profile and there is no cost effective way of fixing it.
I read a disparaging article about the sights.
Many officers were having issues with drawing their weapons from the holsters. A survey determined that most shot with their eyes closed, so they milled them down. Everyone was happy.

(JK) :D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top