JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Re Run Time
It should never be forgotten

Good information here.
<broken link removed>

Gun Control

We Need Government Control Not Gun Control

guncontrol.jpg

Last Edited:
Anyone who can't see what their end goal truly is really needs to wake up. We can still put a stop to this, but people need to make sure they are using their vote, and using it wisely. We need people that will fight for our rights, not pass even more BS laws to take them away.

I'm seeing some glimmers of hope in folks that are waking up to the realization of what we've allowed this country to become. I am trying to be optimistic that a 'great awakening' of sorts will come about and we'll see a change for the better.

If you are an old fart then by now it should be obvious both parties are for gun control, it's just the Democrats want it right this minute. It's about time for a third party that stands with the constitution rather than tramples it.

If you are an old fart then by now it should be obvious both parties are for gun control, it's just the Democrats want it right this minute. It's about time for a third party that stands with the constitution rather than tramples it.

I decided a while ago that I'm no longer a party guy. None of them truly represent what I am. So I look at candidates, and right now, if they take pro-gun stances, then they are high on the list. I don't know that a truly viable 3rd party will ever take hold on a national level.

Third party may not win an election but if you get enough to join it the other parties will have to work to earn your vote. You can at least have a party that reflects conservative values. I quit the parties years ago and registered independent, the parties moved away from American values.

The biggest problem is with the demographics that they have both created it would take a real revolution before any third party candidate would get to that position. Now the third party candidate only aids either, depending on what direction they are coming from and that is usually one that opposes the left. It then only aids the left by splitting the vote and allows the left to win every time. Getting a third party into the presidency and has no chance of happening except by literal war and military placement. That is real !
The Marxists and Communists and ultimately played by the Globalists have really played their game well and they currently run this nation and its politics. If it continues the entire Constitution will disappear and you won't have to worry about the 2nd Amendment. It won't be there anymore.
The question is Who really has the resolve to keep it ??
DO YOU? Ask yourself that question.
Those are the real truths that no one wants to face.

Re Run Time
It should never be forgotten

<broken link removed>

Under the present system the left loves 3rd party. It dilutes the right so they win every time. You dont see third party on the left because they orchestrate the whole process to split the votes on the right.
You saw more anti gun laws passed in the past six years than in the past 50. Its because third party voters gave dominance to the left and they are wringing their hands about doing it again.
Seems intelligent voters are hard to find anymore :(

Third party may not win an election but if you get enough to join it the other parties will have to work to earn your vote. You can at least have a party that reflects conservative values. I quit the parties years ago and registered independent, the parties moved away from American values.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top