JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
But Taku, where is your ~UnderStanding~??? Your Empathy???

Your belt fed 7.62X51 NATO Machining Gun??? :D

philip, the first two don't really count, but I threw them in for Because you used that term, PC... even with that Modifier, "Bull", we must... Nay I will use All Caps... MUST, (all) BOW (our heads) before the Bull, Fecal Matter :rolleyes:

My understanding and empathy are both reserved for actual human beings, not satan's spawn.
I don't consider those cellular clumps part of the human race. Evil has its own place and it has
nothing that requires empathy but it does require that humans "understand" that these life forms need to be
sent back to the pit or the world will never see the end to their atrocities.

That is a better description of my views of those terrorist cowards. :D:mad:

There is a distinct difference between a "Moderate" Muslim...and an Extremist...

Extremists want to kill all Infidels and put the world to Sharia Law...
Moderates want the Extremists to accomplish it...

Don't believe that all Muslims have at least a little hate in their heart? Ask them what they think of Jews.

You pegged it.....

You forgot changing to a different religion from Islam, not converting to Islam from a different religion, refusing to acknowledge God, and, of course, drawing cartoons...

...and it's much tougher if you are female, where you can be stoned or beheaded for almost anything like driving a car or enticing men to rape you (by being a female).

Oh I know all too well about Islam and their hypocrisy...vaginal sex is forbidden with a woman until marriage- so they have anal sex with children to avoid issues...alcohol is a no-no so they put opium and hash in their chew (called naswar) to get high...they preach tolerance, peace and love for all but kill each other for pieces of land and would see every Jew on Earth eradicated...

I only brought up coveting women, alcohol and gambling because that's what we, as "Westerners" do all the time that they view as vile and causeworthy to behead us on video...

My first tour in Afghanistan was with an open mind. I read the Koran, learned a lot of the language (Pashtu- mostly to keep people way from our trucks and avoid having to shoot anyone if I could) and asked a lot of questions about their culture and customs. I had tea with their elders and leaders, broke bread with tribesmen and opened my heart to their suffering.

But I got spat on for my uniform...those same commanders and chiefs that would break bread with you would arm the Taliban, rocket you at night (mostly to justify the need for Americans to stay) and set up bombs for you on the road as you left.

I spent a week at one police station that was getting regularly overrun by Taliban fighters- filling sandbags, building fighting positions and fixing some of their weapons to be better prepared. Those police tore down the fighting positions, burned the wood we used to make them and moved all the sandbags we filled to the roof of their station (mainly so they didn't have to have more than one guy awake- versus four guys each night [one on each corner of their perimeter] like we set up and recommended).

They...don't...care.

No mater how much we try to make their country better, they're still going to rape and sell children, smoke and sell opium and praise and arm the Taliban to assist them in their fight against the Infidels...so forgive me if my "give a crap" stayed overseas on my second tour.

Last Edited:
ISIS is fighting mainly against other Muslims.

Please tell that to the Thousands of Christian Men & teen aged males slaughtered, or to their Wives & Sisters raped, Gang Raped, mutilated or sold of to be sex slaves...

Of course I forgot the young boys, sodomized... Then used in other ways.

There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world and ISIS represents only a minute fraction of them.

I do not hear the Complaining, of hundreds, let alone Millions, not to even think Hundreds of millions of muslims complaining that isis is not the way other muslims think.

As an analogy to that, Westbourough Baptist Church, is condemed and or put down, by probably 70 % (or more) of all Christian Orginizations that I know of...

Indeed, being a Conservative Christian, I do not know a Single Christian, that accepts their twisted ideas as even being Christian at all.

They might as well sleep in the garage tonight, wake up in the morning and think they are a Chevy... o_O

Tell you what... Provide some websites that are islamic, that put down isis... And I will read and study, could change my mind... I did once before, and am better for it...

philip :confused:

Please tell that to the Thousands of Christian Men & teen aged males slaughtered, or to their Wives & Sisters raped, Gang Raped, mutilated or sold of to be sex slaves...

Of course I forgot the young boys, sodomized... Then used in other ways.

I do not hear the Complaining, of hundreds, let alone Millions, not to even think Hundreds of millions of muslims complaining that isis is not the way other muslims think.

As an analogy to that, Westbourough Baptist Church, is condemed and or put down, by probably 70 % (or more) of all Christian Orginizations that I know of...

Indeed, being a Conservative Christian, I do not know a Single Christian, that accepts their twisted ideas as even being Christian at all.

They might as well sleep in the garage tonight, wake up in the morning and think they are a Chevy... o_O

Tell you what... Provide some websites that are islamic, that put down isis... And I will read and study, could change my mind... I did once before, and am better for it...

philip :confused:
Who is ISIS killing? Other Muslims.

Who have they been waging war against? Syria and Iran for starters, since those nations are predominantly Shiite/Alawite Muslims who are regarded as infidels by the Wahhabi Sunni ISIS extremists. They are also slaughtering Kurds, who are generally secular moderate Muslims.

You aren't hearing the complaining of " millions of other Muslims" because you don't live in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, or any other Muslim nation who is being directly affected by the war.

Are you lumping all 1 billion followers of a faith together and condemning them as an entire group simply because it is your perception that they are somehow not "vocal" enough in condemning the actions of a handful of violent fanatics who claim to share their religion?

Oh, yes the religious views. I will not go into my views of religion, however, I do have my own thoughts & beliefs, as we all should. I would never tell a person that their religious belief, or atheism belief is wrong. That's their choice. Many people have died in these holiest of wars. Everyone should be living by the rules of mankind. You do not rape, beat,murder, or pillage, No matter what, and if you do, you deserve to die!

There are over 1 billion Muslims in the world and ISIS represents only a minute fraction of them.

Those azzes are in a war with every non Muslim in the world. Islam is in a war with every non Muslim in the world. Some just have not fired shots or blown anything up yet but you can damned well bet they will when the time is right for them and No taqiyya BS can alter that.

Who is ISIS killing? Other Muslims.

Who have they been waging war against? Syria and Iran for starters, since those nations are predominantly Shiite/Alawite Muslims who are regarded as infidels by the Wahhabi Sunni ISIS extremists. They are also slaughtering Kurds, who are generally secular moderate Muslims.

You aren't hearing the complaining of " millions of other Muslims" because you don't live in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, or any other Muslim nation who is being directly affected by the war.

Are you lumping all 1 billion followers of a faith together and condemning them as an entire group simply because it is your perception that they are somehow not "vocal" enough in condemning the actions of a handful of violent fanatics who claim to share their religion?

I did some Quick Research, I am only on my iPad, not my better MacBookPro... These are a few I found.

Humanitarian Aid Worker Peter Kassig Becomes Third American Beheaded by ISIS

www.christianheadlines.com/blog/humanitarian-aid-worker-peter-kassig-becomes-third-american-beheaded-by-isis.html

isis jihadists are systematically beheading christian children in iraq

www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/07/isis-jihadists-are-systematically-beheading-christian-children-in-iraq

rabo reports that after Christians pay the fine, the fighters take the Christian wives and children "and make them their wives – so it's really convert, or die." This is a tweet that reportedly shows Yazidi children who escaped the fighters by fleeing to the mountains, but have died from lack of food and water there

I used these questions in the web search engine https://ixquick.com "ISIS+Christian Beheadings"

After I found the key word Yazidi, I narrowed down my search to: "Yazidi children killed by ISIS" this provided 225,000 hits, by the way. Still using the web search engine https://ixquick.com

Iraqi Officials: ISIS Killed 80 Yazidi Men, Seized Women and Children
ERBIL, Iraq - Iraqi officials said Saturday that survivors of an ISIS attack on a northern village told them the militants killed over 80 Yazidi men there, warning that the minority group remains in danger. The officials, a Yazidi lawmaker and an official with Kurdish security forces, said that the attack happened Friday afternoon in the village of Kocho. Both said they based their information on the accounts of survivors.
Fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) besieged the village for several days and gave its Yazidi residents a deadline to convert to Islam, Yazidi lawmaker Mahma Khalil said Saturday. "When the residents refused to do this, the massacre took place," Khalil said. Halgurd Hekmat, a spokesman for Kurdish security forces, said Friday night that the militants captured the women and children of Kocho and took them to the nearby city of Tal Afar, which is controlled by ISIS. Khalil, the Yazidi lawmaker, said the U.S. must do more to protect those fleeing the Islamic State group.

www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iraqi-officials-isis-killed-80-yazidi-men-seized-women-children-n182206

Notice the Last one is a Major MainStream News Agency, not conservative agenda there...

Now, the TRUTH is OUTED. Please refute these truths.

philip,

"I will Not Stand Quiet, when Lies are presented about the Worlds Worst Enemy".

Also, I noticed Denial of Service attacks on Two of those websites, indicating SomeOne does not Want the TRUTH OUTED.

I took advantage of Multiple browsers on a VPN network, to even gather this information.

philip

Now, the TRUTH is OUTED. Please refute these truths.

philip,

"I will Not Stand Quiet, when Lies are presented about the Worlds Worst Enemy".

The debate is not about whether or not ISIS is an evil organization that kills Christians and rapes children.

The debate...is about whether ISIS truly represents mainstream Islam as a whole, or is simply a radical, violent minority who has taken passages of the Koran out of context or otherwise distorted them in order to justify its barbaric behavior.

The TRUTH....is that there are over a billion Muslims worldwide who never have and never will commit an act of violence against another human being in the name of their religion.

The debate is not about whether or not ISIS is an evil organization that kills Christians and rapes children.

Soberups also said:

Which is more Correct?

The debate...is about whether ISIS truly represents mainstream Islam as a whole, or is simply a radical, violent minority who has taken passages of the Koran out of context or otherwise distorted them in order to justify its barbaric behavior.

The TRUTH....is that there are over a billion Muslims worldwide who never have and never will commit an act of violence against another human being in the name of their religion.

I find it odd, when a debater changes the course of a debate, when he is Quoted, and shown wrong.

ISIS is fighting Every Thing that Stands in its Way... Taking extra helpings of Gore, Rape And Mayhem, when the victims are not muslim, and Extra, Beyond EXTRA joy in Gore, Rape, Mutilation, and Mayhem, ~when~ The victims, are Apostate muslims, for those who do not fully know islam, it is Punishment, by Death, to leave islam, whether or not you become another religion.

Oh the joys of islam, the religion of pieces...

Pieces of victims here, there, elsewhere...

And yet, westerners want to Protect it, provide this Theocratic Cult, with First Amendment Rights.

I want to make clear, again, I have an extended family member, Moroccan by birth, who is Apostate, sort of safe here in America, for a while... But just wait till isis is here, and has enough control of the Progressive Agendas in The Great Pacific NorthWET, that they can find her, rape her, mutilate her, then execute her, And Her infidel children, all because they think they are, they Have, the Rights to...

Makes me want to ask Soberups, why he so adamantly supports islam, whilst changing what he writes about?????

philip TRUTH. Does Not Vary.

11. Religious discussion and material is prohibited.
Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or believe in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their beliefs. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads