JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Over the past month and a half we've experienced amazing growth, and we want to keep it up! One of the best ways for us to do this is by letting gun owners know we exist, in the places they frequent most.

I'm curious to know how many of you have a flier up at your range and/or the gun shop(s) you frequent most. I also want to ask those of you who don't to please consider putting one up.

If we were able to get individual members to volunteer to make sure a flier stayed up at each of the individual ranges and/or gun shops around the Northwest, it would ensure we're getting as much exposure as possible. I know some of you have been doing this anyway, and I'd like to make a list of who you are and where you're hanging them. This way people aren't overlapping and each of you get the recognition you deserve for helping the site out :s0155:

Attached is a copy of the flier for you to download and print.

Thanks again for all your help everyone.

The List:

Ephrata Sportsman's Assn. Club House - armedandsafe
Philomath Gun Shop - PhysicsGuy
Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club - Doc In UPlace

Attachments

• flyer1.pdf
    24.5 KB · Views: 183
I have one up in the Ephrata Sportsman's Assn. club house. I'm working on Tri-State, Big 5 and Walmart. I might actually get one (some?) into Tri State. I haven't hit up Big R, yet, but will soon.

Pops

wish I could post them at the few pits I frequent. but im sure it would soon turn into littler and look bad on our part. If I do make it to the PDX show I will get some cards to hand out to others while shooting

OK got a couple fliers up at the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club at the Pistol and Rifle ranges. :)

Now that I'm a member as well I'll be sure to have some with me every time I drop in there. :s0155:

Now that I think about it... I could drop a few cards off as well so send me a pile of 'em and I'll put them to good use (too bad I didn't have any to hand out at the tour this morning :eek: ).

We can probably glom onto some cards in Puyallup in Feb 21 and 22...

IR not having any right now.

Now that I'm a member as well I'll be sure to have some with me every time I drop in there. :s0155:

Now that I think about it... I could drop a few cards off as well so send me a pile of 'em and I'll put them to good use (too bad I didn't have any to hand out at the tour this morning :eek: ).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top