JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The below is from Ceasefire Oregon. 1st I've heard of it. Vague on details:

Oregon legislators are meeting today, December 17, to discuss gun violence prevention issues.

Tell them that gun violence prevention must be a priority issue in 2016.

On December 14, 2012--the same day of the Sandy Hook Massacre--the Oregon legislature was meeting in a special session to address tax relief for Nike. If Nike can have a special session for tax relief, our kids and families deserve to have gun violence prevention relief in 2016--especially after the largest mass shooting in Oregon's history!

Oregon's House and Senate Judiciary Committees are meeting today in Salem to discuss gun violence prevention. Please take a few minutes to tell Senate Judiciary Chair Prozanski and House Judiciary Chair Barker that you want action in 2016 to stop gun violence. The legislators' emails, phone numbers and are listed below.

I cropped it here. Just standard phone list.

Yes there is. Please sign up for Oregon Firearm Federation (OFF) alerts, go to their homepage here

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/

These alerts are sent out to anyone who signs up. It allows you to get a head start on writing emails, letters, and phone calls.

Please consider becoming a member and donate some money to OFF. The enemies of the 2A are well funded thanks to folks like Bloomberg, and pro 2A right organizations need all the support we can give.

Please remember that Barker, Democrat, District 28 (Beaverton/Aloha) voted NO on SB 941 and is a critic of gun control in general. Please say thank you and give your support!

Last Edited:
Perhaps they should hold gang violence conferences instead.

Perhaps instead of putting more leos on the roads during the day only to gin up money for the state and county they should be patrolling at night in KNOWN gang areas and harassing actual criminals for a change.
I hear about shootings on that side of town constantly..

The best thing the legislature could do is turn Oregon into a Constitutional Carry state and eliminate the "gun free" slaughter zones...

I'm sure you'd see a difference then.. And oh yea, go after the gang bangers, dolling out real punishment, not just a slap on the wrist!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top