JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@AMT Curious to know what you think of this?

I gotta say, that gun looks like The Shizz! Too big for me really, but sure like the looks.

I have always wanted one of these but by the time I was old enough the issues with quality and durability were well known even in pre internet days.

Still want one. I just might do it.

But I'll have to leave it to @ANDY54HAWKIN in my will so I can watch him try black powder loads in it.
:s0115:

I was thinking of what their competition would be in this niché. Well, they no longer make the LAR Grizzly and haven't for some time. I don't think they made many Magmatics.

So ... pretty much the Desert Eagle. It could be had in the roughly $1,300 zone when I had one a couple years back. They run on standard .44 Magnum ammo. Though quirky, overall they are a well made piece.

I like the styling of the Auto Mag better. And I'm not going to deny the Dirty Harry connection is neato. But possibly more than twice than the Israeli pistol and is in a proprietary cartridge, eh ...

Once upon a time I had a Mk II and a Mk III. They were awesome, but they ran like garbage or not at all. I finally found a smith who once worked for one of the Automag incarnations and he got them running right. However the bill at that time was more than the price of the pistols.

The SBR version(s) are interesting. I believe Lee Jurras was behind the creation.

1656815104295.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads