JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Parenthetical question: has anyone owned/shot the AMTs in .30 Carbine? Off and on I've thought a handgun in said caliber would be a nice paring with the carbines so chambered.

Anywho, just curious.
Yes but its been a hell of a long time. They have not made them in such a long time that I suspect they would be quite pricey to lay hands on. Also have you ever shot one of those Ruger chambered for that round? The muzzle blast is something shocking. A lot like why the AR pistols are so damn loud.

Parenthetical question: has anyone owned/shot the AMTs in .30 Carbine? Off and on I've thought a handgun in said caliber would be a nice paring with the carbines so chambered.

Anywho, just curious.
I have an AMT .30 Carbine

It shoots 2 feet of fire out the muzzle using surplus .30 cal carbine loads

I didn't pay any where near this either

Anywho, just curious.

I try and get mine out at least a couple times a year. As mentioned before, there is a fun flame out the front!

I've thought this exact same thing about pairing it with an M1 in 30 carbine.

Lots on jams in this video. Was it due to the Ammo?

I'd guess lack of lube and limp writing.

The tolerances are extremely tight on the new ones. Takes a LOT of rounds to break it in. I heard 700-800. And lots of proper lube (in proper areas per the manual).

Gotta hang on to these beasts. You start limp wristing and you'll get improper cycling.

Just my $0.02

Last Edited:
The first 25 were finished and presented to heavy investors and special people who helped with the project of (re)making the Auto Mag to what it is today.

With the FE-08 serial number, this went to someone special. Being it was one of the first it'll probably get it's opening bid. I'm watching to see if it'll get it's "Buy Now" price. Who knows.....

I was waaaaay down the list when I finally got mine. This one is way too rich for me.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top