JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been watching TV, reading books, doing internet research, and I keep finding the same thing. I know I may sound crazy or insane, but is what George Orwell predicted true? Are Gov't agencies really watching us? I know some of you may say "They would never do the to us.", but then again, look at the advances in technology and how far we have come. It's so easy to spy on people now. The Gov't could be recording all of what I'm typing right now, and they can see who looks at this. So when I'm lying awake at night, I truly wonder, has "Big Brother" arrived?...

I'm kind of surprised that this thread is here at all since the "big brother" of society has been around for almost two decades plus. I would suggest looking into the publications of Mike Davis. Some of his writings were required reading when I was in college well over fifteen years ago. Since 9/11 the notion of "big brother" has only escalated. But I would go so far as to say that it's a goverment system but more pervasive as a municipal and corportate notion of bean counting. It's harder than ever to keep yourself "off grid" than it was years ago. If you have a credit card or debit card you are part of the system....

Wake up!! Remember the big to do about getting all the cable wire redone and going digital. Do you honestly believe that was for the benefit of us? It gives a direct view of every household that has a digital TV or a computer. By the way, your new couch looks great!!!
Mike

Wake up!! Remember the big to do about getting all the cable wire redone and going digital. Do you honestly believe that was for the benefit of us? It gives a direct view of every household that has a digital TV or a computer. By the way, your new couch looks great!!!
Mike
Tahnks! I got it just the other day! and I used my Debit card too!

I just listened to a really interesting interview today with an NSA insider (AKA Big Brother). Its good info you wont hear in the mainstream media...

Here is the description....
Russell Tice reveals important new information in this Boiling Frogs interview, co-hosted with Sibel Edmonds. Tice joins us to assess and explain the National Security Agency's (NSA's) ongoing and ever-expanding domestic electronic surveillance of Americans in violation of our rights guaranteed under the Fourth Amendment, and the implications and dangers of the agency's massive Data Mining technologies and practices. He provides us with his analysis of the Congressional Intelligence Authorization Act of 2012 and the vetoes issued by the White House against two provisions in the Senate version of the bill, one of which requires that the Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) be confirmed by the Senate. He discusses the latest development in the case of former CIA officer Jeffrey Sterling, who is suspected of leaking classified information to author and New York Times reporter James Risen, and the implications of the renewed request for a subpoena to compel Risen to testify at Sterling's upcoming trial. Tice reveals for the first time the Risen's phone and email traffic were intercepted by NSA, even as Risen was talking with Tice. He comments on the case of NSA whistleblower Thomas Drake, the very troubling FBI-NSA information sharing-cooperation, the use of surveillance-generated information as blackmail against elected officials and more!

Boiling Frogs: NSA Whistleblower Russell Tice Confirms Wiretaps on NYT's James Risen

I have no doubt that anyone with technical savvy could find out anything about anyone else. Yet, why worry? Is someone going to confiscate my old Jeep or two non-running motorcycles? Fine, I hope they have better luck with them than I have. HA I think the threat of Big Brother is how corporations and others, guide and control our government and/or social systems.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top