JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I feel really ignorant asking this question, but I'm new to guns this year and I've spent a lot of time reading as much as I can, but I still haven't found an answer to:

In the state of Washington, is this type of device legal to buy, sell, or possess?

There is a shop down the street that has one, and I am wondering if it's just a licensed dealer thing or if it is just a display. The guy was kind of a jerk to some customers the last time I was in there, so I didn't want to ask him anything.

Also, I hope this is the right forum for this thread....

Was it fired already? I don't know a lot about those, but we had one we got someplace when I was kid... It was just a fiberglass tube with a simple sighting arrangement and a rubberized push-button trigger. As I recall, there was no way to reload or re-use it, it was just interesting garbage. We would pretend it was a bazooka...

Im sure if you have the money and the government didnt mind.. Im sure they would have a FEE just for that level of destructive power..

fee's
Full auto = 200
silencer = 200

Guessing (ready to fire)

Launcher = $2500 + price of item

Actually the tax stamp on a destructive device would be $200.

And I would have to go with the assumption that this is not a destructive device since it does not meet the ATF criteria for one, from 26 U.S.C. § 5845;

(f) Destructive device
The term “destructive device” means
(1) any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas
(A) bomb,
(B) grenade,
(C) rocket having a propellent charge of more than four ounces,
(D) missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce,
(E) mine, or
(F) similar device;
(2) any type of weapon by whatever name known which will, or which may be readily converted to, expel a projectile by the action of an explosive or other propellant, the barrel or barrels of which have a bore of more than one-half inch in diameter, except a shotgun or shotgun shell which the Secretary finds is generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes; and
(3) any combination of parts either designed or intended for use in converting any device into a destructive device as defined in subparagraphs (1) and (2) and from which a destructive device may be readily assembled. The term “destructive device” shall not include any device which is neither designed nor redesigned for use as a weapon; any device, although originally designed for use as a weapon, which is redesigned for use as a signaling, pyrotechnic, line throwing, safety, or similar device; surplus ordnance sold, loaned, or given by the Secretary of the Army pursuant to the provisions of section 4684 (2), 4685, or 4686 of title 10 of the United States Code; or any other device which the Secretary finds is not likely to be used as a weapon, or is an antique or is a rifle which the owner intends to use solely for sporting purposes.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews