JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the parking lot of a post office is not a dangerous place? I guess it depends on your location and your perceptions.. me, I do not believe there is any safe place in the USA where I would allow myself to be disarmed

BTW nice ad hominem attack.. the last resort of a person who has lost the argument. I don't think Jefferson would appreciate you using his picture for your avatar, either, since you seem to be a cheerleader for our current oppressive regime

I agree with you BK, regarding how CEF lost the moment that he launched his ad hominem. But that doesn't change the fact that you do indeed post some patently "whacked trigger-happy anti-gummint stuff" on occasion. His stuff isn't necessary, and neither is yours. Or mine, for that matter. Facts and laws do matter, and I'm no 'smorgasbord citizen' who thinks he can pick and choose which laws he obeys.

I carry all the time except for the few minutes per week that I'm in the PO, and not even in my most delusional paranoid moments do I think it presents any significant risk to disarm there.

I agree with you BK, regarding how CEF lost the moment that he launched his ad hominem. But that doesn't change the fact that you do indeed post some patently "whacked trigger-happy anti-gummint stuff" on occasion. His stuff isn't necessary, and neither is yours. Or mine, for that matter. Facts and laws do matter, and I'm no 'smorgasbord citizen' who thinks he can pick and choose which laws he obeys.

I carry all the time except for the few minutes per week that I'm in the PO, and not even in my most delusional paranoid moments do I think it presents any significant risk to disarm there.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My rebuttal would be that I have spent the long hours of study (which few are willing to commit to) that have convinced me of the truths that I post. Your mileage may vary, as in your opinion of your safety at the PO

Of all the places I feel unsafe, a post office ain't among them. And I think we all have to get used to the idea that we can't carry just anywhere. A private business, restaurant, home, etc. has the right to exclude you if you have a firearm. Rightly so. It's their private property. So the PO is federal property? OK... But I've never felt endangered in a PO. I'm OK with leaving my firearm in the car when I go into the pizza joint (dangerous place), so I'm Ok with leaving it in the car when I go into the Post Office.

But if y'all are carrying in the PO, I've seen some of the whacked trigger-happy anti-gummint stuff you post, so maybe I better rethink this.

As long as you park on public property, the law reads "federal property" that includes the PO parking lot...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top