JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This sunday the 11th.

How much to shoot?

How much ammo should I bring?

Any Info at all would be nice.

I shot alot of IDPA in the late 90s and early 00s, but never shot an IPSC match.

Educate me!!!!!!!!!!!

I run the steel match at paul bunyan on the 3rd sunday but I have shoot there match 3-4 times here is what I remember

Cost $20

ammo I would think 200-250 should cover you

You may want to contact Dave Farrow here is the Paul Bunyan web site <broken link removed> there is a a section for club contacts has his phone #. You may need to get there early to get a quick saftey check before the match call Dave he will let you know.

If you have the time and ammo come shoot some steel with use the 18th of Jan.

How does someone get started in this? Punching holes in paper is fun but starting to get a bit boring....

I'd recommend starting here:

http://northwestsection.org/index.html

Lots of good information about getting started. While it hasn't been "officially" announced yet....look for a Beginning Practical Shooting 2-day class at Renton around the end of April. When the details have been finalized, an announcement will be posted here.

Contact Dave Farrow and ask him about getting you a safety check. He may ask you to get there early to do a safety check.

David Farrow

253-838-2002

He puts on an awesome match and is a great venue, I'll definitely be there as usual this Sunday.

Registration opens at 9am, match starts at 10am.

then IDPA at Renton the following weekend.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top