JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see anyone there shooting .22 with a red dot.

why yes we do;
on either/or revolvers/pistols OR 22LR carbines;

and yes there is pistol caliber carbines as well;

each class is scored as their own group as well as overall score;

sign in early at site & match begins at 0900; usually done by 1200;

figure your ammo needs, regardless of what you bring:
5 (usually) targets x 5 strings x 6 stages = 125 plus add however many you expect to miss/drop/reshoot/etc.

Usually something on hand going toward the "200 rounds" will get you home with spares left.

This match focuses on SAFETY & enjoying the outing. Strict muzzle enforcement downrange, do NOT break the 180 rule on the firing line; safety DQs do occur but are rather rare.

There is no PF or FPS requirement for any caliber, at least so far. Don't expect to use rifle caliber that will damage the steel plates.

'Life is good';)
Rim fire pistoleros draw from low ready, holster if you want;

Does rim fire pistol involve drawing from a holster, or is it from low ready? Do you have to sign up ahead of time and get a gate code?
Thinking of giving it a try one of these days.

Are you going to shoot? I tried to get that pansy @Meridian7750 to go but he gave me some lame azz excuse about how he exceeded his "free days without the wifey" for this month. :rolleyes:

I think he's just scared! :p

"Do you have to sign up ahead of time and get a gate code?"

If you're in the sign up (bay 3) by about 0830 with yer $10 probably all will be ready very smoothly. And there's enough steady traffic entry you can easily tag behind some that opens the gate. And usually the gate code is posted at the control head for this match.

Bring yer own fluids/snacks, non on premises....although some matches do have lunches catered. Not this one though.

Good luck.;)

Are you going to shoot? I tried to get that pansy @Meridian7750 to go but he gave me some lame azz excuse about how he exceeded his "free days without the wifey" for this month. :rolleyes:

I think he's just scared! :p
Lol, he probably is! I tried to get a couple of friends to go too and they all came up with less than lame azz excuses. As of now I am planning to shoot. There's always a chance when I wake up I will be too lazy too to do the drive. A long way to go, but hopefully I'll make it.

Lol, he probably is! I tried to get a couple of friends to go too and they all came up with less than lame azz excuses. As of now I am planning to shoot. There's always a chance when I wake up I will be too lazy too to do the drive. A long way to go, but hopefully I'll make it.

Well at least you don't have to do it in a Chevy Spark....it's down right brutal at any distance beyond Albany! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top