JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out the new app from iBearArms

I've been working with the owner Matt Steinman to put together the Washington state information. Check out his Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=169664991182#/group.php?gid=115553403926&ref=mf

Someone from Oregon should contact him to get the info he needs.

iBearArms was created for individuals across the United States who have their concealed weapons license. The application will serve as a repository of information on state laws and other general information including forbidden areas, permit cost and information, government offices with maps and phone numbers, and frequently asked questions. Navigating through the application is simple. Just select your state you reside in, select ‘Go’ and you will have the information right at your fingertips. Want to search through other states to find their laws? Not a problem. It’s all included in iBearArms.

Thanks m1gunr! I appreciate your willingness and contribution to the app. I just had version 1.01 released in the app store yesterday. It includes six more states. Washington will definitely be in the next release (hopefully 2-3 weeks).

No plans as of right now to develop for the Palm Pre. If all goes well with the iPhone, my next platform will be for the Blackberry. Still pending though. I plan on adding much more functionality to the iPhone application before developing for another platform.

I was talking to another guy in the Seattle area that is building a similar app that can be used by all phones ( assuming web based). I hope to see him next week and i will get more info.

I'm just waiting for my developer to finish fixing a bug in the current app and then I'll be submitting the next release to Apple (usually takes 2 weeks for them to approve). Check out my site in my profile for updates to the app. Thanks for the support!

Just out of curiosity, where is all the info coming from? I'm not questioning the legality of anything. I just want to know if I attempted to do something the app said I could, where is that info coming from?

I haven't got the app yet, I probably will just get it today, but maybe add the references (if you haven't already) to give everything some credibility.

Just by the sound of it, this app will be getting 5 stars from me!

All the information is pulled from the state government Web sites. I sift through the statutes and pull out the relevant information. Somewhat tedious, but its useful information that people need to know!

Thanks for the support! Make sure you write a review on it :)

All the information is pulled from the state government Web sites. I sift through the statutes and pull out the relevant information. Somewhat tedious, but its useful information that people need to know!

Thanks for the support! Make sure you write a review on it :)

Well it sounds like a very good app! I'm surprised it wasn't thought of before (in this capacity) so good job for doing it! I'll be sure to right a review!

PS: You just received my $1.99

Thanks for the support Tactical SS!

Actually, Apple takes $.30 out of that! ha They have to make their money somehow!

The price will be going up once all the states are in there, so now is a good time to pick it up!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top