JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
June 28, 2018

Updates
To our Lift Every Voice Oregon IP 43 Team that now numbers in the thousands all around the state of Oregon:

In just over three months we have assembled a grass roots volunteer organization that political experts and pundits are saying has never been done before in Oregon. Many said our effort was impossible. Now they are saying our movement will change the landscape of Oregon for the common good in ways no one could imagine.

Two days ago, we were poised to collect 120,000 signatures by next week to place IP 43 on the November 6 General Election Ballot, to ban the sale of assault weapons and large capacity magazines. We were organized statewide, poised and ready to make history. Four months ago, even with the youth of this nation saying enough is enough, the NRA thought they had every state legislature and political process under control. They did not see this coming.

So here we are. Let me put this into a sports analogy. It was the first quarter on Tuesday and we were so nimble fast and strong that those who opposed IP 43 could not keep up; we were literally ready to win. So they began to flop all over the field, catching the referee's attention so that the time in the quarter would run out. That is what happened, because every delay tactic to keep the democratic process from moving forward was used. With a call from the referees, whom we highly respect but whose call we fully disagree with, the time of the first quarter has run out

But the contest for our children's future has just begun. The NRA and gun groups think they won a victory today. But the contest for true freedom from violence and fear in this country has just begun. Now we know the NRA's play book and they have no clue about ours.

Now the contest for the safety and wellbeing of our children and youth moves into high gear. We will be refueling for 2020 to put pressure on the 2019 Legislature to be bold and courageous and to get it done in 2019. It doesn't matter who does it, just that we do it now. We are building capacity every day and no one is deterred and the muscle for change is growing every day in the Lift Every Voice Campaign. The NRA should have taken this common-sense measure to protect our children while they had the chance; now they have no clue of the good that is coming next. So recruit your friends; give of your time, talents and treasures; and let's keep building this movement that will not only change Oregon but will transform this nation. Yes, the day is on the horizon when gun violence will be a distant memory and our students can learn and our teachers can teach.

Let's Lift Every Voice and make this happen now.

Let's lift Every Voice and be courageous and bold for our children's sake.

Let's Lift Every Voice and march on 'til victory is won!

God's blessings and peace,

Rev. W. J. Mark Knutson
971.gif
741923.gif

The newscast showed more people at the podium trying to get camera time during the presser than the audience in the pews. If you counted media, they may have had double the crowd. Just saying... #walkway #FakeChurch

Last Edited:
The NRA didn't see this coming? The good reverend must be partaking in the region's finest pipe weed...

First, casting no disparagement, this was a local fight; the NRA is being used as a boogeyman yet again.

Second, anyone who was slightly paying attention fully expected this sort of effort. After the progressive spanking in 2016 care of The Donald, the globalists made it very clear they were going to shift their efforts and focus on the state's and localities. To be quite honest they've been fairly successful at effecting many seemingly small races and issues through mediocre strategy and a lot of money.

It's amazing what a few million Soros dollars, a lying press and a deluded few can accomplish, isn't it?

I'm dreaming of the day when Vile Kate and the rest of the scum in Salem stand in the docket to answer for their crimes.

Last Edited:
Wait for it....................... remember there is a HUGE difference between power and perceived power.
Why both have the ability to accomplish great things, only one can put actually feet on the ground.

The NRA should have taken this common-sense measure to protect our children while they had the chance; now they have no clue of the good that is coming next.

It sounds like they plan to try and make gun ownership altogether illegal in the state with a confiscation component. What other "good" could be worse than IP 43? One thing his message makes perfectly clear: this is definitely NOT just about gun control!

This guy is feverish with derangement, and I wish he'd get back to sharing God's love rather than the hate in his heart for good people who simply choose to live differently than he does... He certainly doesn't make me yearn to know his god!

Last Edited:
It sounds like they plan to try and make gun ownership altogether illegal in the state with a confiscation component. What other "good" could be worse than IP 43? One thing his message makes perfectly clear: this is definitely NOT just about gun control!

This guy is feverish with derangement, and I wish he'd get back to sharing God's love rather than the hate in his heart for good people who simply choose to live differently than he does... He certainly doesn't make me yearn to know his god!

So other then the typical send money to these pro-groups that helped on 43, what else is needed would you say?
This seems like they are regrouping for a push next year..... we need a bigger push but non-of these pro-groups have pushed they simply defended.

So other then the typical send money to these pro-groups that helped on 43, what else is needed would you say?
This seems like they are regrouping for a push next year..... we need a bigger push but non-of these pro-groups have pushed they simply defended.

Simple: There are over 15,000 CHL holders in Lane County alone, not all firearms enthusiasts are CHL holders, and the SOS/AG only received about 1000 letters on the draft title of IP 43. The other 100,000 people in this state who agree with us need to GET INVOLVED!

Simple: There are over 15,000 CHL holders in Lane County alone, not all firearms enthusiasts are CHL holders, and the SOS/AG only received about 1000 letters on the draft title of IP 43. The other 100,000 people in this state who agree with us need to GET INVOLVED!
I agree but this has been the issue each session is many are not informed or aware until its often to late.

Many counties are working on Second Amendment Preservation Ordinances (SAPO). When it comes down to it, the Sheriff is the top local Lawman and he takes precedence over the feds.

As long as the large population centers/liberal elite control the vote, we're fighting an uphill battle in Salem. If they actually want the guns they would have to come get them and that means the sheriff has a duty to stop them.
Probably a few local folks hanging out with him.

I think that if they were actually even able to develop the huevos to demand our guns that they may be slightly disappointed. :(

We can't mount an offensive without an army, and the opposition is much more committed than we are as a whole. The reasons why don't matter.

The information is out there; the problem is apathy. Liberals are defined by their fight for change while conservatives have a tendency to rest on their laurels happy with the way things are. It can't be that way anymore if we want to win in the long run. The political theater has evolved, and we must evolve with it.

I am not content, that others are content to sit. Not my way... guess i'll just have to take matters into my own hands and get stuff done, find like minded people and change how we are perceived.

We can't mount an offensive without an army, and the opposition is much more committed than we are as a whole. The reasons why don't matter.

The information is out there; the problem is apathy. Liberals are defined by their fight for change while conservatives have a tendency to rest on their laurels happy with the way things are. It can't be that way anymore if we want to win in the long run. The political theater has evolved, and we must evolve with it.
I seriously doubt you will raise an army on the left coast, and the conservatives cant be blamed, as the 2016 election was the 2nd American Revolution WON with out a shot being fired, the apathy has been cured by the corrupt & irrational actions of the left we have witnessed, the deliberate crushing of America woke us up and all that had to be done to fix the country was UNDO EVERYTHING OBAMA DID WHICH IS CLEARLY EVIDENT

Raise cash now and start every pro gun initiatives you can, to keep the left busy fighting the pro initiatives....the AMOUNT cash you raise will be your bell weather as to whether the NW keeps their guns

it doesnt sound pretty but I didnt vote democrat last election (for the first time ever) I voted to quash the democrats, their hate and divisiveness they sell....so dont blame the messenger

Last Edited:
Yes, the day is on the horizon when gun violence will be a distant memory and our students can learn and our teachers can teach.

Lutheran church is coming up on its 500 year of existence. If you have not solved world violence in the last 500 years, I think you might be a little delusional with this statement, reverend. But we already knew that.

Lutheran church is coming up on its 500 year of existence. If you have not solved world violence in the last 500 years, I think you might be a little delusional with this statement, reverend. But we already knew that.
Don't forget over two thousand for Catholicism, several thousand more for Judaism... point is, one would think they'd have bigger things on the To Do List.

Dear IRS,

Rev. W. J. Mark Knutson Is not so much a man of the cloth as a political action activist, utilizing his church and its tax exempt status to fuel his desire to destroy the Oregon Bill of Rights as well as the Oregon Constitution.

In the interest of doing what's right, now it the time to investigate his activities and utilizing his house of worship for political activisn and how that relates to his churches ongoing tax exempt status.

Respectfully,
A Concerned Taxpayer

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top