JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Biometric scanners have been in use for what - 20 years now? It's accepted as standard protocol at many places. I just don't get how someone can come up with a story about this violating religious beliefs after 20 years of acceptance.

Biometric scanners have been in use for what - 20 years now? It's accepted as standard protocol at many places. I just don't get how someone can come up with a story about this violating religious beliefs after 20 years of acceptance.

I can come up with $150,000 different reasons.

Last Edited:
-
Mark of the Beast . .... LOL HAhahah .. He must not have a Drivers License then ???? . Does he Not know and accept that if anyone wants to pay for the privilege to legally operate a motor vehicle in the United States that his Drivers License is basically the beginning of being his 'National ID card' ???
OK let me get this strait . He does not give a FlyingC.rap and he voluntarily 'without protest', lets his own government and DMV take his Lic. Facial Photo for at least the past 8 years, and tie it directly to FBI Facial Recognition Data Bank . . But in his limited logic, ..." in the Name of Christ " . he refuses to take part in a Biometric 'ID' Scan asked for by his employer ?

11. Religious discussion and material is prohibited.
Everyone has their own beliefs, whether they be extremely devout or believe in nothing at all. This community welcomes everyone, no matter their beliefs. Since this topic has very little to do with firearms and a great potential to offend others, it's best that we leave it alone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads