JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully it will just die quietly. A shocking number of the shooting public still has no idea any of this is legal at all. If anyone starts making noise about this it will only get a lot of gun owners supporting it. More of the "you don't need that".

$200 is already annoying!

How about $500 and I get my Tax stamp same day?!?! I'd be okay with that haha
I'm impatient... :rolleyes:

I've got 3 SBR's.. waiting sucks

The $200 while it bites me its the damn wait time that really burns me too. Have 4 guns now threaded and ready. The cost of the stamp does not slow me down near as much as the thinking that after jumping through all their damn hoops I would still have to wait the better part of a year for them to give me what I paid for.

The $200 while it bites me its the damn wait time that really burns me too. Have 4 guns now threaded and ready. The cost of the stamp does not slow me down near as much as the thinking that after jumping through all their damn hoops I would still have to wait the better part of a year for them to give me what I paid for.

Exactly!! My first SBR Mk18 DD I was $2000 out of pocket with tax stamp and didn't even get to fondle her.. for 8months

That $200 was set in 1934, and adjusted for inflation comes to around $3,700. Sadly, the history of gun control in this country is steeped in racism and classism.

That $200 was set in 1934, and adjusted for inflation comes to around $3,700. Sadly, the history of gun control in this country is steeped in racism and classism.

That point in history was messed up!
The Great Depression was in full swing...
1933 they outlawed gold coins/bullion & took the Gold for National security!

Those were dark times !

So The bill passed 1934 without a problem.. Just another way to control citizens & Tax the people

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top