JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BREAKING: Hearing Protection Act Reintroduced to Congress -

Stands a snowball chance in hell of passing.

They should have gotten this thru when they had a chance instead of wasting all that time on the ACA fight (they could have killed the ACA by eliminating the individual mandate, which is what they wound up doing anyway).

It is just all politics - they don't want to actually do anything beneficial.:mad::rolleyes:

I only hope that some people have learned from these past 2 years and will learn from the next two years, that politicians are not to be trusted, no matter how much you want to believe what they say. They are experts at telling you the lies you want to hear and yet, we continue to elect/re-elect them. :rolleyes:

Judge by actions and history, not words. And no, it will not "be different" next time around - even if it is a different person.

Indeed, no way it is going to happen. Ditto national reciprocity.

We did, however, have a cheap plastic stock legally categorized as a machine-gun. And the POTUS that described himself during his candidacy as, quote, a "big Second Amendment guy", later saying "take the firearms first then go to court", while one Sen. Feinstein cackled next to him.

:rolleyes:

As bubblegumty as that is, it's still better than the alternative that could have been. The bump stock ruling will be tied up in court for years and hopefully never come to fruition.

Every year gun owners get a lump of coal in their stockings no matter how good we've been...

And all it takes is one or two extreme/isolated incidents to ruin it for the rest of us all.

Same thing my old man told me: "Sorry you can't have fun, my gen screwed it up for ya" on numerous things.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top