JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would this be considered a "common sense" gun law, is that not what they/them want? I'd love to be able to walk into a gun shop and pick me up a can or ten with no wait and no tax.

Would make deciding much less difficult. That's the hardest part for me as I don't want to wait the better part of a year to be disappointed so I spend way too much time researching and comparing

The present system is a farce; it infringes upon law-abiding citizens to collect a tax that doesn't even cover the cost to process said. I'd prefer silencers were like any other accessory, but making them Title I would be a huge step in the right direction.

Would make deciding much less difficult. That's the hardest part for me as I don't want to wait the better part of a year to be disappointed so I spend way too much time researching and comparing
You can buy a no-paperwork silencer in Texas but it hasta be made in Texas

I always wonder what "poison pill" they stuff into these laws, since it's so common anymore. Always need to read the fine print since lawyers write these bills etc.
You'd be lucky if your elected representative actually reads the full text of the thing they vote for. When you're looking at literal thousands of pages of documents can you really trust your rep to be thorough?

You can buy a no-paperwork silencer in Texas but it hasta be made in Texas

As I have mentioned before, Idaho has the same thing, however, the Feds can bust you because the 'materials' are not all made in Idaho, such as the metal tube material came from elsewhere.

This world has been turned upside down for the last year and a half. I wouldn't be too shocked if it passes. I don't think it will but, after what has been let go on lately, I wouldn't be shocked.

I thought the ban on renter evictions for covid was just as good as payment free mortgages?

So much for property rights if the government can just at their whim exercise total control over the property.

All this means is that as soon as that ends there will be a huge amount of evictions being processed.

So much for property rights if the government can just at their whim exercise total control over the property.

All this means is that as soon as that ends there will be a huge amount of evictions being processed.
They'll just delay and delay until the other team is given enough power to take the blame, then they'll dump it on their opposition and say "look, it happened on their watch!"

YEP! And it will be interesting to watch. A LOT of people are having the time of their lives right now living rent free. Thinking its just too much fun. Sooner or later this will end and the screaming will begin. When they finally pry the scum out they are going to get a rude slap in the face when they try to rent. With this on their record NO decent place will touch them. So of course they will scream for law makers to "do something". Should be fun to watch. When Wife and I got the place we are in now it cost us almost 5K just to get in the door. For us the biggest hassle of this was they wanted it in the form of a M/O. Since the Deposits for the house and pets has to go into some account not held by the people who manage the property. After that everything is paid on line, simple. We of course also had to pay for a credit check. Now when these people enjoying the "free rent" are tossed they are going to find that for years to come no one will let them in the door and they will be screaming like stuck pigs.

People better start standing up and saying DOING something.

This idea the government can snap their fingers and modify the terms of millions of rental and mortgage contracts ....contracts in which they are not participants.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Last Edited:
People better start standing up and saying DOING something.

This idea the government can snap their fingers and modify the terms of millions of rental and mortgage contracts ....contracts in which they are not participants.

Nothing to see here...move along.
Yup. Such will exacerbate the financial debacle the economy is headed. Rather severely, IMO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top