JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going to need to engrave my former pistol/future SBR with my name and city (since I assembled it rather than bought it as a complete braced pistol from a manufacturer).

Does anyone have a recommendation for either a brick and mortar or online service that seems reasonable in and around Everett-Seattle-Tacoma? Nothing fancy - just letters and numbers. Turnaround time relatively unimportant.

I've heard trophy shops are often a good low-price resource, but not being FFLs they would have to perform the work while you wait.

Not a place nor a service, but thank you for your input.
Many engraving shops won't touch guns. One I used to go to stopped as a gun owner reported them for not having a license. They don't at all now.

Im not sure of your area, but it's a market that is getting really slim. Lots of small engravers, or even larger ones won't touch guns with a 10 foot pole these days.

Sorry I wasn't able to help more, but I've given up paying for these services these days. I realized I stamped to keep, so the investment part of the firearm has left the table and ensuring it looks professional has left the building. I stamp or dremel to be "up to AFT standards". They will still find something on me if they wanted.

Many engraving shops won't touch guns. One I used to go to stopped as a gun owner reported them for not having a license. They don't at all now.

Im not sure of your area, but it's a market that is getting really slim. Lots of small engravers, or even larger ones won't touch guns with a 10 foot pole these days.

Sorry I wasn't able to help more, but I've given up paying for these services these days. I realized I stamped to keep, so the investment part of the firearm has left the table and ensuring it looks professional has left the building. I stamp or dremel to be "up to AFT standards". They will still find something on me if they wanted.
I think most people want a clean and professional look.

@RX-79G If all else fails call BYE Engraving in Portland and ask them for a referral. They do really nice NFA work down here.

I think most people want a clean and professional look.
I agree.

Just projecting, I called around a bunch recently around our neck of the woods to find a lot of people are just bubblegumty people the moment you say the word gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top