JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going to need to engrave my former pistol/future SBR with my name and city (since I assembled it rather than bought it as a complete braced pistol from a manufacturer).

Does anyone have a recommendation for either a brick and mortar or online service that seems reasonable in and around Everett-Seattle-Tacoma? Nothing fancy - just letters and numbers. Turnaround time relatively unimportant.

I've heard trophy shops are often a good low-price resource, but not being FFLs they would have to perform the work while you wait.

Not a place nor a service, but thank you for your input.
Many engraving shops won't touch guns. One I used to go to stopped as a gun owner reported them for not having a license. They don't at all now.

Im not sure of your area, but it's a market that is getting really slim. Lots of small engravers, or even larger ones won't touch guns with a 10 foot pole these days.

Sorry I wasn't able to help more, but I've given up paying for these services these days. I realized I stamped to keep, so the investment part of the firearm has left the table and ensuring it looks professional has left the building. I stamp or dremel to be "up to AFT standards". They will still find something on me if they wanted.

Many engraving shops won't touch guns. One I used to go to stopped as a gun owner reported them for not having a license. They don't at all now.

Im not sure of your area, but it's a market that is getting really slim. Lots of small engravers, or even larger ones won't touch guns with a 10 foot pole these days.

Sorry I wasn't able to help more, but I've given up paying for these services these days. I realized I stamped to keep, so the investment part of the firearm has left the table and ensuring it looks professional has left the building. I stamp or dremel to be "up to AFT standards". They will still find something on me if they wanted.
I think most people want a clean and professional look.

@RX-79G If all else fails call BYE Engraving in Portland and ask them for a referral. They do really nice NFA work down here.

I think most people want a clean and professional look.
I agree.

Just projecting, I called around a bunch recently around our neck of the woods to find a lot of people are just bubblegumty people the moment you say the word gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top