JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1036.JPG Got one
Never been shot until I got it, and did not know what I had in my hands , shot about 30 rounds. Now that I know after reading all the post I will keep and not use anymore ...
Thanks all for the history involved , sure it is a beautiful gun !!!

yes. I havent fired this one yet, but will do so soon. Just out of curiosity whats the serial number on yours. Mine is 003529.
I read that about only 1000 was made , and the serial numbers dont really mean that much.
What you think ?
One of my magazines have some corrosion, if you have a spare one ? I want buy one.
Thanks

I have 2 Indian Arms pistols (002865 & 005079), one is new and the other has been fired very little.

I'm keeping a list of the lowest and the highest serial numbered guns that have and don't have the red sights. Also the lowest and the highest serial numbered guns. These are only guns that I have seen personally or on the web.

In this way I might be able to determine most probably how many were made.
So far the lowest serial numbered gun is 002034 and the highest is 005176.
The lowest serial numbered red sight is 005070 and the highest is 005176.

As stated, some were not given actual serial numbers but the names of the owners
such as: STANLEY-1, STANLEY-2, GEORGE-1 and TED-1.

Any more info that any of you guys can offer, I'd appreciate it.

Forgot to mention: the stripped slides are machine finished but are unpolished.
Between parts sources from Numrich and Poppert's, I completed 2 slides.

Some parts that I got from Numrich was for the Walther PPK which fit fine.

I filed and polished the slides before installing the parts. However, the slides side rails are a little longer near the hammer end than the fully finished slides. This won't hurt fit or function but only visually.

Last Edited:
Ive got the slide and frame of the one that blew my safety apart. Have the spare guts from it as well if anyone is interested in buying it. Otherwise Ill keep it in my display case.

I think its awesome that a few guys on here really shared some unique information and pictures. Thanks fellas!

ZA_Survivalist: How much are you asking for it?

ZA_Survivalist and Brad B: Do either of you have the box, warranty card, parts list and exploded drawing with it?

$400 plus insured shipping of $25 to an FFL only, I dont have the box or paperwork, my father bought the gun new but I dont have those items. it has been shot only a handful of times. Bianchi 19 holster goes with it.

indian.jpg

Picked one up yesterday.
Feels and disassembles just like a walther. Looks slightly different.
Just curious if anyone here owns one as well.
However, I've yet to find if the walther magazines are compatible.
Anyhow its all steel, very clean like new. I know some but there is very little on the web. Company was in business for only two years and "supposedly" they only made "1000"?
I very much doubt it because my SN is in the 3000' s. Cool if its true. But I heard they'd make the purchaser a custom SN if requested.
Anyhow it was a good deal given the price and quality just curious about a few things.
Anyone who's got one or has someone the know who may own one please chime in.
These guns had no sequenced serial numbers. The company used many numbers to project a larger quantity of guns manufactured. My gun books verify this and there were only 1000 made in that 2 year period.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top