JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love my Indian Arms .380....Picked it up at a gun show in Columbus OH. about 10 years ago. I've been to the range with it many times, putting at least a few hundred rounds through it total. Started having issues about a year ago with the trigger not catching after firing a round and had a local Gunsmith check it out. He found a trigger spring had broken and replaced it for me no problem. I've had it out 3 or 4 times since then and it's good as new.

Sorry to hear about some of the failures, I would have never guessed it based on my experiences so far with this weapon. I never hesitate to use it as an ankle backup when carrying.

I still have the original box, I believe it still has some paperwork in it. 2 sets of grips (1 black rubber and 1 brown plastic woodgrain knurled)

Love my Indian Arms .380....Picked it up at a gun show in Columbus OH. about 10 years ago. I've been to the range with it many times, putting at least a few hundred rounds through it total. Started having issues about a year ago with the trigger not catching after firing a round and had a local Gunsmith check it out. He found a trigger spring had broken and replaced it for me no problem. I've had it out 3 or 4 times since then and it's good as new.

Sorry to hear about some of the failures, I would have never guessed it based on my experiences so far with this weapon. I never hesitate to use it as an ankle backup when carrying.

I still have the original box, I believe it still has some paperwork in it. 2 sets of grips (1 black rubber and 1 brown plastic woodgrain knurled)
Thats awesome man!
By chance if you had time Id love to see what the box and your pistol look like!

Wow.....I actually found the box, and sure enough, it has the original wood knurled grips with the Indian badging, original parts brochure, and original warranty card inside, and extra mag, and my reciept...all in great condition. I'll get some pics up soon....

Last Edited:
IMAG0622.jpg IMAG0624.jpg IMAG0625.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd be willing to give you $400 including shipping to my FFL. The magazines in the pictures with your gun don't look like the original ones.

Not sure on the mags, they're the ones that came with it when I got it..... Offer seems fair, give me a day or so to mull it over, I really wasn't even thinking of selling until a couple hours ago......Thanks for asking.

I'm pretty sure at least one of the mags is original, maybe both. One is flat on the bottom and the other has the brown pinky extension at the bottom. I didn't get a good pic of the mags, but I will, and post it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top