JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
100kg weight limit is unrealistic for many full-sized adults + gear. Range is also too short to be useful for most commuters... regardless, someone who's not willing to pedal 3 miles each way probably won't be using any type of two-wheeler in their commute to begin with. It doesn't really do anything that a folding bicycle can't.

I will stop before I really get into a rant. Anyway, it's a product that nobody needs, and the only folks who will use it are overpaid Silicon Valley types who are sick of their Segways.

Awesome design, though.

No full face helmet or protective clothing? If you go down at 25 MPH you'll regret that!

I remember a blog about a guy who was riding his enduro around a parking garage to test it out, at 5 MPH he hit oil and wiped out.. he was not wearing a helmet, and his face smashed into the back end of an old caddy.. he lost most of his teeth, his face was shattered so badly they almost could not reconstruct it

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top