JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've seen this video before. I've watched several of these videos and I get this morbid dark feeling afterwards knowing our serving men and women are inside those vehicles going through that.

F me, and God help them.

I understand your concern, but it was not posted with that intension. If the Mods want to take it down for that reason so be it. It's up to you Joe.

Perhaps most people don't realize the force these ied's have, it's incredible video showing what our men and women are up against, every single day.

May the Lords blessings be upon those that have chose to serve, as well as their families. Because they chose to fight for our freedom, we are safe at home.

I would urge all board members to remember those who have served and those currently serving, they make some mighty sacrifices... Keep them in your prayers...

Perhaps most people don't realize the force these ied's have, it's incredible video showing what our men and women are up against, every single day.

Thank you. That pretty much sums up my intentions. Still, If Joe wants to take it down. :)

I can completely understand people not wanting to watch these vids, and I can't imagine how hard it is for people who lives through this or lost friends/family to it, but it's real videos like this that people like me watch to see what our men and women went through for our country.

It's granted me a entirely different respect and admiration for what they went through, and has helped me when I've had coworkers who are living with depression and PTSD understand better their struggle.

You can read about war all you want, but watching it makes it a little easier to understand.

I've had two coworkers recently that have suffered from PTSD. Both were in situations where they were no showing work.
Seeing stuff like this helped me have all the patience in the world for them.

I appreciate the post, it is the unedited truth. It's too easy to just hear about it on the news. It shows that our enemies are real, and that they have a name (Radical Islam). We should have strong reactions and dark feelings to this video, and these feelings should lead us to the resolve required to defeat this enemy.

Jammer, maar hierdie video is nie beskikbaar in jou region.

Find meer hier.

Good, I had enough of IED's in Northern Ireland from 1972 up until 1998.

For those who really want to see what an IED does to the packed high street of a little town, rather than our military in armoured vehicles, may I recommend the Omagh car bomb incident. The rest of us, who have 'been there and done that' prefer to give all reminders like this one a miss.

So thanks, but no thanks.

tac

Seen too many in real life as well.
That being said .... I hope that watching this video is as close as anyone ever gets to an IED or combat.

If this video and its posting gives some folks pause and makes 'em think about what goes on in war , that it is not at all like a war movie or the latest Call Of Duty game , then that is a good thing.
Andy

May the Lords blessings be upon those that have chose to serve, as well as their families. Because they chose to fight for our freedom, we are safe at home.

I would urge all board members to remember those who have served and those currently serving, they make some mighty sacrifices... Keep them in your prayers...

+1

Both of my sons are EOD techs.
The oldest did tours from Bosnia to Afghanistan and Iraq, 24? Years worth of that BS.
Both are home now and retired, thank The Lord.
Many of the big depot pops that can be found online are the elder ones handy work.
Watching videos of the ones that take the life's of our young sons and daughters isn't something I'm into, no offence to the OP either.

Hey! As a side note, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all,, yes even you @Captain O, to which I'm sure I just got a big Bah humbug from:D

Watching it made me feel sick. IED's are a reality for the courageous men and women that serve our country. But....I don't know that this video represents what NWFA is about, and I think out of the utmost respect to our Veteran members that fought for us and our Constitutional Rights that we cherish so much , I'm closing this and removing the link.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top