JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Couldn't sleep last night so in a sleep deprived fog I wrote this, my friends liked it so I thought I'd share here also, it's satire so don't get too offended...:)
<><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inclusiveness Math Style

-
The "Minus" symbol ("-") is sad. It's tired of being seen negatively. It would prefer to be referred to as "good" or "positive." From now on "-" is to be referred to by its preferred pronouns/adjectives of "also", "and", "good" etc.

x
The "Multiplied By" symbol ("x") has been given a PG13 rating due to it's sexual references, i.e. "Be fruitful and multiply..." & "X rated."

+
The "Plus" sign ("+") is under a lot of stress. It would like to be neutral for awhile. It says it's not easy being positive all the time.

÷ /
The "Divided By" symbols ("÷" or "/") have been deemed as hate speech due to their divisive nature may lead to separatist or elitist groups.

=
Equality ("=") for all!!

support your "-x+÷/=" community

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR