JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After a couple weeks of moving and traveling, finally settled in. Going to be checking out some of the places mentioned so far over the next several days...thanks again for the info. Kinda surprised how many of the local indoor ranges have you buy their targets and ammo or charge you for using your own....that's a new one to me.

WTFBBQ?

Hey rubberband, What part of PA are you from? I worked there for about 6 mo in the 1980s (Philly / Valley Forge / Swedeland) and loved it. Some of the best times in my life. :)

Welcome to Oregon!

Hey rubberband, What part of PA are you from? I worked there for about 6 mo in the 1980s (Philly / Valley Forge / Swedeland) and loved it. Some of the best times in my life. :)

Welcome to Oregon!

Thanks!

Doylestown...small town (~8K pop) sorta half way between Philly and Allentown. Home of the Henry Mercer museum & Fonthil estate, Moravian tile works and the last residence of Oscar Hammerstein.

Welcome!

Don't feel that all of NE Porkland are bad, there are higher crime areas all over Porkland. Just like in every city across the USA. A cch is just a good idea in general these days. You need to be able to protect yourself and family.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews