JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wild night on the town.

IMG_20190816_203928.jpg

All symptoms of a much larger problem.

I'm convinced that what little is left of our natural rights is keeping something much worse at Bay. We have the largest prison population in the world, if guns go do people really think it won't turn 10x worse then night time machine gun battles in the favelas?

The corruption would be allowed to flow unabated and I don't think we will be a 1st world country anymore, it'll make South America look like a step up.

The death of virtue means the only thing left separating man from animal is force of law, threat of death. Remove those two things and I fully expect a jungle.

All symptoms of a much larger problem.

I'm convinced that what little is left of our natural rights is keeping something much worse at Bay. We have the largest prison population in the world, if guns go do people really think it won't turn 10x worse then night time machine gun battles in the favelas?

The corruption would be allowed to flow unabated and I don't think we will be a 1st world country anymore, it'll make South America look like a step up.

The death of virtue means the only thing left separating man from animal is force of law, threat of death. Remove those two things and I fully expect a jungle.

Spent a fair bit of time in that region of the world... you wanna talk about outright naked corruption? Whoa!! :s0131:

Last Edited:
Nothing will happen to him.

He will make a public apology, serve a day and do some behind the scenes volunteer work. Oops, Mea Culpa and done.

To paraphrase a infamous meme :
Your cynicism ends where my wistful thinking begins....:eek::D

That said...I do agree with your post...its a sad state of affairs for sure.
Andy
Exactly.

You and I do this? Never see the light of day again. This pundit; nothing.

Ruling class vs steerage class.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads