JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My son loves monster trucks and cars, so I find myself looking at a lot of Hot Wheels.

Sometimes if I see one that I like, dad gets a car too.

We build crazy tracks with jumps and such, it's definitely an enjoyable thing we share.

Anyways, was looking through a handful at the store today and I found this civic. I always like that version of it and thought I'd grab one.

Looking at it closer I realized it was an error car. Hot Wheels has a pretty hard core quality check system from what I've read online. While it's not extremely rare these days due to the shear quantity of these cars the company produces, it still is pretty unique and it will go in a box for the kid later in life.

Oh and dad got two cars today too. I found another of the same civic to open and play with since I'm not opening this one.

Random thread I know, but thought I'd share.

AB54529B-156C-4A6B-8BB3-7D50C9650756.jpeg 8B21E5AF-19EE-41CB-8683-BCC91F27ACE1.jpeg 38258D3C-4C8C-43C3-87B3-F92ADACAE20C.jpeg

Brings back great memories of the snake and mongoose cars and all that orange track. No Xbox simple times No Legos. Lincoln logs. Play outside with your friends. Batter up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top