JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im selling my baby, Literally!!!!
My IMI Baby Eagle

Make: IMI in Israel (imported by Magnum Research)

Model: Baby Eagle 3.9" Semi-Compact Steel Frame

Cal: 9mm

Finish: Ruger Gray Aluma-Hyde II

This is my Safe Queen! Its got a few bells and whistles!! I will be selling it with:
Baby Eagle Pistol w/ 3.9" poly-rifled barrel
Factory IMI case
extra NEW 4.5" barrel (ready to thread for your suppressor)
2- 16rd magazines
3- 10rd magazines
1- 30+rd magazine
Biachi Leather 2 cant Holster

Israel Used this model of handgun as an Officers Pistol for a few years, It is Very Very accurate. The barrel is Polygonally Rifled, It needs to be cleaned less then standard rifling, this leads to better accuracy and overall reliability. Based on the CZ75 The baby eagle has Internal Frame rails, It has less weight over bore axis and has less climb on double taps. I dont want to sell this pistol, but I made a mistake, I sold the wifes CCW, (she never carried it) and after a little scare last week, now she said wants one again!!! Go Figure!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im looking for $450 FTF or $475 shipped for this and all the goodies!

OR

I would be interested in a trade for a Glock 26 with Night Sights (She would Prefer OD green frame)

Here are the Pics:
DSCF1434.jpg
DSCF1433.jpg
DSCF1440.jpg
DSCF1448.jpg
DSCF1451.jpg
DSCF1452.jpg

I did, If you have ever owned a Baby eagle, or any steel framed pistol in the PNW, It is a full time job keeping rust off of steel!!!

I would take it home form the range, clean it up, put a light coat of oil on her, and a week later there would be light rust on the back strap(im guessing from handling it) there was never any rust damage, there was just surface rust that came right off with some breakfree CLP. I Degreased and Used Aluma-Hyde II and baked it at 300* The finish has held up GREAT!!! no rust, no chips, no worries! I did this to a revolver as well and It has held up great!!! If you dident like the finish, you could soak the pistol in MEK for a week, and Im sure the Aluma-hide would come right off, and the blue underneath would still be there, Then just lube it up and you would have a blued pistol again...

Clear out your PM box Ian... Im interested in the magazine info we were talking about... LOVE my BE, glad I dodnt sell it... ACCURATE RELIABLE and good lookin.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.