JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess it depends on what your trying to do.

Working out 5-7 days a week and I eat 66 grams of plant protein plus a lb of lean meat daily. Eating 4 balanced meals a day.

I'm gaining muscle like crazy.

I work at a gym and my boss is very nutrition savvy.

My cholesterol fixed itself in 6 weeks, I'm headed back over the line from diabetes without meds and my IBS is under control so I'm guessing he got something right.

My wife has seen amazing results as well just by eating 3/4 of what I do. As well as putting half a dozen other people on the same plan that have all lost a lot of excess weight.

I'm sure no nutrition plan works for everyone but in my case I've seen what a low protein diet does.
In that case, yes protein is good.

Otherwise, not really a necessary element of every meal. There is protein in that salad I pictured. Not a ton, but that's not the point.

The point of clinical nutrition is understanding the needs of the individual.

Most folks haven't the clue to their nutrient needs, and you are 100% correct, no plan works for a majority.

You just wait till you hit 60..... you'll just be lucky that you will be able to gum mashed pear puree.... Children.....:p:p:p

Speak fer yourself there son.....I have one cavity in this mouth of original teeth.

As long as you can still fish, f and golf, life is good.

At a friends 40th birthday party, about 20 years ago, he said he felt like he was still 18. Being the smart azz I am I looked at him and said, "Oh you can still screw 5 times a night then?? " ..he said well....I looked at his wife, she shakes her head no....I look back at him and said "liar. "

Speak fer yourself there son.....I have one cavity in this mouth of original teeth.

At a friends 40th birthday party, about 20 years ago, he said he felt like he was still 18. Being the smart azz I am I looked at him and said, "Oh you can still screw 5 times a night then?? " ..he said well....I looked at his wife, she shakes her head no....I look back at him and said "liar. "
5 times in the same night?! Lol!!!sure buddy! Lol!!!!! Whoa what a belly laugh

LOL

Well I don't golf but I fish enough to cover that activity....:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews